Reviews for Nocturnus Reborn
Brian Pillman chapter 15 . 3/9
Well...This definitely was an awesome story while it lasted. Its kinda sad that you decided to discontinue it because I really was hoping for an eventual ending. The pairing is also very interesting and unique. I have never seen a SonicXShade pairing, and I really enjoyed reading this. You probably have a good reason for not finishing it. :)
karygarcia21 chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
I loved your fic, I look forward to the following chapters :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
How long is the next chapter gonna start?
SCI-FIWIZARDMAN chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
I'm a huge fan of this. I really mean that. The writing is great (save for the repeated confusing switches between past- and present-tense), the concept of the story is intriguing, and...well, I'll be honest, Shade is one of my favorite characters. Just from the one game she was in. Which, by extension, means that Chronicles was one of my favorite Sonic games. I never really imagined the Shade/Sonic pairing myself, but it does work.

I just have to ask; when is this going to be updated? You said work was bogging you down, and it says on your profile that this story is ongoing, but it's apparently been over a year since you've updated. If it isn't going to be updated, then at least say that it's discontinued. Or if you're on hiatus (an admittedly long one), then just say that.
Castro chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Come on finish next chapter please!
SovientHumphrey chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Wow this story is very good and interesting to say the least I enjoyed it allot and I'm very intrigued about what will happen next I hope you will come back and finish this story I think all of us would enjoy this amazing story.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You need to continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Hmm... Interesting. I'm guessing a lemon in the future?

Phantom the Hedgehog
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I'm guessing the only person she can talk to is Rouge?

Phantom the Hedgehog
crashandsonic11 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Cool story. ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Write more please
BlissofanAngel chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I'm happy about what just happened but then again confused and also know that's its going to take forever before you update.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
WOOOOO, you update the story. :D

I really like this chapter you did can't wait for the next one.
Ash the Half-Ghost Hedgehog chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
This is a wonderfully crafted story you have. There's a beauty in the way you write the interactions between the various characters, and Sonic and Shade's relationship is especially endearing. Everyone's personalities are right on the mark, yet at the same time you add a depth to the characters I find hard to come by in most stories. And I must say, I love how your plot moves at a nice, slow pace. So many fiction romances happen too quickly in my opinion.

I will definitely be hanging around for however long this story goes.