Reviews for A False Place in the Sun
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Aww! I wish this had more too it!
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is so freakin' cute! 3 I love it! -favs-
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I think that he was...happy..? In a way... I dunno, but I don't think he was angry. It's kinda hard to tell, but it was great nonetheless. I'm sort of surprised by the lack of reviews because I thought that it was/is awesome. Huh... Anyway, I sorta got pissed off when Sora was more worried about his reputation. (though it probably wouldn't be as realistic if he wasn't) I guess that I can, maybe, understand him not wanting people to know...with how society is. People are cruel to others because they're different...And now I'm just babbling, aren't I? Long rant short: This fic is awesome, and you WIN at life. And yes, I'm foh-serious. Ha. I love that "word".

~Peace! XD
Airu74 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It's good. I love who you picked to find out and the ending was nice. Thanks for making it. The story was worth the wait. This makes me want to make it into a long drawn out Good job! XD
Nachos chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was... kind of an abrupt and random ending. I know not all fics have glorious gold plated happy endings, but usually there's something a little more than that.