Reviews for Shunpo Magic
You make me sad *cries*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Kiba!Shino!Language!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Harry dosent see the big picture.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
ANBU at 15?
JustCharlieBruh chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
SOMEONE FU&!*G ADOPT THE STORY! WANNA READ MORE!
lilsis1232 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Dang. I was hoping it would be continued. Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. Anyway, I still think that you're an awesome author! Good luck!
Nadalada chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
tiny mistake in this chapter that made me giggle. In the paragraph where Naruto's thinking of their target running away you say "it took shunpo to fucking catch up to the client". Well ninjas dont use shunpo. thats bleach shinigami youre thinking:) Ninjas used highspeed movement call shunshin i believe. Now that i think about it, your title doesnt make a lot of sense either...
misminor chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Wait...So is this discontinued, or is it just on hiatus (on hold)?
Rena chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
This is quite interesting :)
MisCelineous chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
What? I was so hyped up about this fic from the first 3 chapters... Well, if that's what you think is best, but I have to say, this is a very well written fic, one of the best in fact! I'm not deluded enough to think I can convince you to continue this, but if you do I will greatly appreciate it!
sblack13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oookay. This is looking to be as good as the Shunpo Naruto but I am kinda lost on the details. As in killing a Kage and remnants of Iwa. I can guess what happened but how are we supposed to approach this? I can tell it is gonna be damn good and Shunpo Naruto is too but I think that you probably should have finished Shunpo Naruto before you started this to create less confusion. I'm not flaming or anything, just ttrying to address a few problems that popped up for me.