Reviews for Dickensian Auld Lang Syne? I Think Not
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awwww :)
Cherries41319 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
You are such an amazing writer, All your stories I have read so far have brought butterflies to my stomach because of how amazing they are. I dont think I could help improve or give negitive feedback, You're to amazing :)
alreadysomeone chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Excellent! Great follow up to Bah! Humbug! Just the perfect, little, New Year's fluff!
calleigh4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Loved it!
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Effortless read! I just can’t say enough about how great you handle the Castle characters and your writing. It was another golden story in my book. You’re an amazing writer and I feel gifted to read your work! THANKS!
1badasschick chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
please please please write a follow-up to this!
The Pirate's Paw chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ah Huh-Lanie is so the bomb! LOL Great follow up to the Christmas piece, loved the bit about Martha and Esposito-LOL and the Castle/Beckett moment was handled nicely. Likely very close to something they could write into the show at somepoint.
Kate N. Golsby chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I love it, both this one and 'Buh! Humbug' are really good, I'd even say awesome.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OMG! that is fantastic, I can't wait for more and I love Rick's reaction to Kate calling his kisses just 'nice'
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aww! I feel a little greedy, but not at all regretful at saying 'I WANT MORE!"... please?
andy1990 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Kate better get a clue before Castle gives up-yikes-
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Fun and fluffy - very satisfying! I loved Martha being herself and giving Esposito a bit more than he expected :) I literally howled with laughter when I read, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" You have a killer sense of humor! Thanks for one more delicious shot!
osulover chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Loved it :)
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Perfection! Very hot kiss they shared. Definitely more than nice ;P and it was really sweet. I especially liked the last line.
corlando chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
If you'd care to continue this I would encourage you to do so. This is a really fun story. I'd love to read what comes next.