Reviews for You Missed a Spot
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
oh wow my ears no my eyes!
so uh i dont know?
anonym lol chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
this is saw hawt*_*
do more!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
:D
infinityinmirrors chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
daaaayum! *fans self* there's just something about Prowl/Sunny that is just divine! great job
GrowlingPeanut chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Didn't see this pairing. It snuck up on me like Sunny did to Prowl. But it was...satisfying. ;P

Inspires me to go write something steamy for Ratch and my OC in my own fic. Although you probably didn't want to know that. *shrug*

Delightful little slice of lemon crack pie! 3 (That's supposed to look like a slice of pie.)
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
LOVE IT!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was wonderful! I love the way you write tactile smex XDD. And Sunny/Prowl is my favorite naughty pairing.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Who doesn't love Lemon-crack-pie! Best pie there is!

This was as hot as the water they were pathing in, and even more so!
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wash racks, recharge on berth for several hours with no interruptions. Hmm.. if I were Prowl, I would have gone to recharge and then washed up later. But then that would defeat the whole purpose of the story then, wouldn't it? lol...

So when Sunstreaker said that Prowl had missed a spot, I'm assuming he meant he didn't really think Prowl had cleaned himself well enough? Wait - Sunny called Prowl "Prowler". Is he picking up Jazz's habit of giving Prowl nicknames? XD

"The sudden surprise assault of sensation had his knees give out from under him. To add to the humiliation, Sunstreaker saw it fit to catch him with the arm still wrapped around him. That damned grin on his handsome face was probably as permanent now as it was hungrily interested. A predator who had caught his prey." Gah. GAH. GAAAHH. If I was watching (which would probably make me a voyeur. I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology though. ; ) I'd swoon. Seriously. *lets out a fangirl scream before fainting*

"The mech was just so damn sensitive! And so vocal about it, too! Who would have guessed quiet, repressed Prowl would have had such a wanton streak in him? It was enough to turn any mech on." Mech or femme? LOL~ Or even human? w The visualizations are making this just too tempting... damn my mind, running off without me! *shakes fist*

Hahahaha! Prowl has no idea what to say to Sunstreaker after "such a passionate tryst in a public area"? Public area... does Red Alert have any security cameras there, or just outside? It would be so humiliating for Prowl's reputation if word got out, lol... but it'd also be amusing! XD

Lovely work as always~ It's interesting to see Sunstreaker paired with Prowl - I've always thought that if Prowl should be paired with one (or both) of the Twins, the first one he'd be approached by would be Sideswipe. *shrug*

~Tempest
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yummy and delicious! XD
elenathehun chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Gah. I think you just converted me to Sunstreaker/Prowl as my crack OTP. And since it is so truly crackalicious, I'll never see another story with this story... *frowns, pouts a little* Well, I'll just enjoy this one...
Shianelle chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*heart*

Hot. So very, very hot, and in character too! -laughs-

*heart*
Faecat chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
*hits floor in drooling mass/puddle* I like lemon crack pie.

_~ This was very nice. At first I was doubtful at how two such mechs as Prowl and Sunstreaker could ever hit it off...and you showed me. Wow, did you ever show me! _~ It seemed they both stayed pretty well in character and still had fun while in a moment of ... um ... 'need'.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow, such an unexpected pairing... I've never thought these two could develope such 'intimate' relationship, to be honest. Although Sunstreaker did show his soft side while he was taking care of a very sick and miserable Prowl when their ship was about to land on Earth, it's still kind of awkward to see them together like this. Perhaps it's because Prowl is always the one who punishes the naughty Twins, now after this 'romantic' encounter, I don't think the tactician could reprimand the golden mech with the same harsh attitude again.

Nevertheless, this one-shot is still very hot and sexy. And the fact that Bluestreak and Prowl's doorwings could be that sensitive made me smile — perhaps the Decepticons should take advantage of this design quirk, such as suddenly grabbing the tactician's doorwings to make his knees weak so they could defeat their enemy without wasting more of their ammos. XD

Anyway, great job on writing this fic. You surely know how to write a steamy, hot robot sex scene with your outstanding writing skills. Nice work! :]
Flight of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow. I can't even come up with the right words to properly capture how much I loved this! Rather unique pairing, but definately worth it! :)