Reviews for The Lake Accident
DivergentDragon chapter 2 . 1/28
So Garrett, when you hear a human sounding sigh in a place where there is only you and two/three other people (I'm not whether sure a two headed dragon counts as one or two people) your immediate reaction is monster.
DivergentDragon chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh she saw a lot of things she liked...a lot of things ;]
DeathBySpoon09 chapter 2 . 1/27
I love this, cute and witty! We need more Quest for Camelot stories, so thank you!
WorldSeeker chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
The writing is good. I'd bump the writing up to T though. Definitely not K material.
koolkame chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Wish this had been in the movie, like that scene from Mulan. Ah well.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Oh. My. God. *dies of laughter*
This is great, I just finished watching Quest and your story kept the mood right on rolling! :-D
Garrett you snarky, sour-tongued sod...this is why we love you.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Oooooooohhhh , nice . Like the ending 3
greekfairy chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
omg so funny!
popcorngoo chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This was just PERF. Amusing, and the romantic tension was like JUST RIGHT. If you have any more ideas like this floating around your head I'd love to read them. There really isn't enough Garrett/kayley fanfiction.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
LOL again. I can see already they like each-other yet they won't admit it. will you add on or make a sequel.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
LOL! Garrett's trying to figure out if she liked seeing his muscular chest or anything else.
sildarmillion chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
LOL XD
ace2184 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
HA! YOU GO GIRL!
LilKit69 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
cute :)
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Was not expecting another chapter, but glad you added this. The dragons walking in had me laughing, but that end was priceless. Oh, revenge is bittersweet.