Reviews for Summer Scar
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2
Nice job
You were a damn good writer. I forgot about that, and I never understood or saw how amazing your shit was.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Freddie had smiled at that, leaning on the doorjamb and watching as Carly curled into Sam, and Sam had partly opened her eyes and beckoned Freddie over. They had fallen asleep together, that first afternoon, and had not woken until Melanie came in from her evening class and jumped across their bodies.

Carly giggles as Freddie makes a show of gagging, rubbing his hand across Sam's tank (and if his fingers skim across the rise where her breasts lay, well), but Sam doesn't let him get away with it.

"You're gonna be bringing your ass up to Seattle for the next break?" he asks, briefly squeezing said derierre, and the laugh that bursts out of Sam's chest is so loud, crystal and joyful that Freddie can't help but join.

d(*-*) Amazing and Cute
Eriss chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Beautiful, hot and well written! I'm off to check out your other fics right now!

-Eriss
curlsandcandy23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It dances on the brink of poetry, I could almost feel the summer heat3 thank you for your story.
loarre chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You are so amazing that I can't even think how to describe how i like your works. I love the way that you make the tension between Freddie and Sam be so palpable (and I can feel this in all your fics).

But I have to say that this one is the must special to me. It looks so similar to a situation that I was in that you almost made me cry (the only difference is that I did not have a happy ending, as the boy that I was/am in love went to another country on the next day).

Thank you and keep going with your wonderful way of writing.
madgopher chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Great story
newbie611 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
where have you been? I hadn't heard of you before. You are very very good.

This fic has, well everything!
Happy Shoes chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
HA HA I was laughing all at the end. XD
isinkintohearts chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Well-written! :)
pigwiz chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Uh huh, oh yes... good job!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
awesome, awesome, awesome. and sexy and realistic and my favourite type of sam/freddie story.
newnewluv chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
Flutter360 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Amazing

Brilliant

Fantastic

Keep writing x
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved it. But would Sam really ever get a nose ring?