Reviews for Cruel Justice
PsychoticDuck chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Much better! Oh, this story was heart-wrenching! You played my heart like an instrument. My poor, weak heart barely made it through so much heart ache. I just lucky your beautiful ending managed to patch it well enough in order to keep me from cardiac arrest (ironically). Such a wonderful story :3
Shebvixen chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
*Grin* Wonderfully done! I was going through some of my old reviews and ran across this story again, I am not sure how I missed the last chapter of this but I was out of town at the time so I must have overlooked the alert when I got back. Sorry it took so long! Anyway, awesome ending... and story... and characterizations. Very nicely done all around! Thank you for continuing!
raindownchaos chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
...stupid l!
Glaistig chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I'm impressed with this. I didn't really care for it in the first few chapters... the relationship seemed purely abusive, particularly in the first chapter, but I continued reading because you write well. I love how you evolved the relationship though. The cuddling in chapter 4 was really precious, and a stark contrast to the more brutal nature of their relationship in chapter 1. I like that while you add a somewhat tender element to their relationship, you incorporate a flippant, at-odds element as well. I think it would have been good to have more of L's POV in the story, since you do look from it, but only briefly. If we're going to look from L's perspective, I would like to understand L's motivations better. I like your attention to the timeline.
MyCrystallineHeart chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Aww. I liked it. Especially the little banter at the end. :P
iluvville chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
So good! Xx
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha okay. But really At first the early chapters are not that heart-throbbing but it developed into a beatiful piece. I especially love the 3 last chapters. They are really good.
Anyway, thanks for creating this fic. I hope you made more LxLight fic again.
midna chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
holy shit that was awesome!
ulqui's-girl chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Fucking awesome loved it! :D Love that they stayed together!
ulqui's-girl chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Dude! L is so stupid he should go get Light!
ulqui's-girl chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
OMG! IS HE GONNA TELL HIM?
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
hahaha lol they're sooo cute together! Matsuda found them!
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Oh yes baby!
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
They're so adorable!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Damn Light can't you just let him do you?