Reviews for The Golden Fleece
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
i love mags
AzaleaBrickshire chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I love the epilogue especially Mags! I love the lightness of this fic. Mags' humour was just completely funny. You wrote her amazingly. And when Finnick thought that Haymitch was one of his 'admirers', that was just epic! I loved it!
marblesharp chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You are a good person for writing this, and I am a horrible person for forgetting to review this after I added it to my favorites.

I can't decide which chapter I loved the most, but Haymitch's note to Finnick in the epilogue was awesome. :D
TwilightPrncss chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Oh god this was all hilarious. Their relationships are flawless and I am dying of laughter like Mags.
CrimsonXClover chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Hahaha, this was a hilarious story! :)
KateCurtis chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Loooooooooooooove this story! This is awesome!:)
Hungergames1098 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Wonderful! I have read some of Medea Smyke's other works and i must say you two work great together! I love the way the characters sound so much like themselves. Some other fanfics ruin the stories by putting their own teenage voices and issues into the characters mouths. 5 stars you guys. love it!
Howlynn chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
"Finnick, I wish I could drown in the sensitive depths of your sea-green eyes. Here. Wear this. Haymitch."

What? After reading it a few times, it still makes no sense. Haymitch knows about Annie, and I was pretty certain he had something going on with his District's escort.

It was worth reading twice just for these two lined -Roll On Floor warning! Toooo funny!
evast23 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
hell im still laughing
SkyLark89 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
This made me LOL! It's fantastic.

Haymitch comparing Effie's voice to a drill inserted into his brain was great.

"Have me read some obsessive stalker's ode to Finnick's powerful trident" was hilarious, as was Mags laughing over the note.

Also, I loved how Finnick thought "Haymitch knows about Annie" after he read the note.

Great story.
Little-boe chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Oh dear Lord that was hilarious, especially the Finnick-Mags part.
Tybee10 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Lol fin nick and mags so funny. Haha hes like...is haymitch coming on to me I thought he was with Effie.

EStrunk chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Mags can make Finnick blush! Yeah Mags. So glad he did get to see Annie again. Don't know if the fish net made a reappearance. I like when he puts his man/slut face back on. Finnick is great and Mags is even better.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was great. The voice like a drill, Haymitch musing that Effie's accent disappears when she is mad, which happens to be always at him, great. Almost enough to make me like Effie.
Pine Gorilla chapter 2 . 11/15/2010