Reviews for Opus 15
CladnPlaid chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Very well done! Excellently written and a great plot! I'm gonna go read Part 2 now! :)
Sincerity chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Excellent! Simply excellent work.
Chaed chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I read your story in one go, without taking my eyes off the screen. I think I can say without hesitation, this is the best Sherry story I ever read in my life.

I love how you described her character. She knew Wesker was a bad man and that he did bad things, yet still there is a relationship between them that justifies her to feel something for him. Care, remorse, guilt for the actions he's done.

All the flashback scenes were touching. As you said in your AN in this chapter, Wesker isn't a paternal type. But if you read between the lines you understand that thats what he thinks is best. I liked to read how Sherry tried to cope with it. The letters she wrote to him were touching, even if mostly only one liners. The last one especially.

The final meeting with Claire was very emotional too. Especially your choice of words made me want to hug Sherry - Shelly - and tell her everything will be alright. I like how she cried for her parents and Wesker, but at the same time for all the evil they'd done to the world in their lives.

All in all, superb.

You mentioned a second part to this. I hope I can find it in your profile when I check it out now.
Lime Rickey chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Aw, Claire and Sherry finally find eachother! The part where Shery impersonated Wesker was great. I just have to say that I love your writing style very much. Can't wait for part two.
Ultimolu chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Interesting story so far and it sounds poetic.
Annon chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Hm. The writing is fabulous, and I certainly like the portrayal of Sherry. My only hesitation comes with Wesker. While I certainly don't presume he was a loving and upstanding figure, he comes across as purposely cruel and mean to her. I don't understand why he would be, when she presents such a unique possibility; a second Birkin, completely under his control. She'd obviously be easy enough to manipulate as well, so while distance and such things make sense given his personality, meanness doesn't.

Lines like;

"Enough, Sherry." he snapped, impatiently. "Don't be a fool. No one is coming for you. No one will. None of them had remembered to look for some lost, little orphan."

Don't build any sympathy for Wesker or give any sense of a parental unit. Like I said, I wouldn't expect him to be upstanding, but I'd expect a little less callousness from him as well. Especially if we're supposed to feel sorry that he's now dead and "abandoned" Sherry, as opposed to feeling happy the guy is out of her life.

For all I know this is wholly your intent though, in which case I apologize thoroughly. xD It was just a small thing that caught me by surprise, really. I've read a number of stories where Wesker raises/abducts/etc. Sherry, and I haven't really seen him be this mean to her before. As the writer it's wholly your call, though.
natka chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
great work, i like those little scenes with Wesker, you portrait him very well. can't wait for more :)
Lime Rickey chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
ooh, nice flashback. Another great chapter. I can't wait to see where this is going.
OspreySoul chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Interesting story so far. I like how you've picked up Sherry's overlooked story. The personalities of Sherry and Wesker seem pretty on-target so far, and I like how you've conveyed her view on him: she has a very neutral view of him due to limited interaction. Keep it up!
Lime Rickey chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Hmm, what was Wesker up to? I liked the short little memory of Sherry interacting with Wesker, along with the rest of the chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Lime Rickey chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This story is interesting so far. I've always been curious about what happened to Sherry, especially now that Wesker has died. You've done a good job so far, can't wait for the update.