Reviews for Logical Conclusions
Katkee chapter 1 . 3/18
YES. I've been looking for a good fic like this, and this is perfect. Thank you so much!
fanficfangirl713 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Oh, you're good. Please write more
m1ss-Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
hey, guess you've given up on this story, but i really wish you hadn't. It is definitely my favourite Doctor / Master story- i really love your writing style, and the story line is awesome!
J chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I know it's been two years since you last updated... But please continue? it's... awesome. Just amazing. xx
Yuu-chi chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Brilliant! I love the layout and this fact/falsehood thing is really interesting as a way of guiding a story. Never seen something like that done on this site before.

more? D:
Fandals chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
EEEEEEEPPPP
Lady Locke chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Oh, hey! More epic Doctor/Master! And it's the same author from whose strories I just read some brilliant stuff! This needs a review!

Ok, I'm absoultly in love with the fact/falsehood thing, it really lends itself to the story. You've kept them wonderfully in character, and and, jeeze, it'ssogoodIdon'tknowwhatelsetocompliment! Please update soon!
eurytideslhy311 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
i really like this. the whole facts thing works really well. i hope you continue this story!
alfalfaba chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I love the way you're writing this, with the facts and falsehoods and all that, it's brilliant. Great style.
K chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Oh my gosh. This is SO freaking cute. I know you haven't updated in a few months, but pleeeease. For me?
Lone Valentine chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Brilliant! I love the tension between these two and I love the "fact/falsehood" format. Very well-edited, keep it up.
Akanesi chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Just came back and read this story again. It's just as brilliant as it was the last time I read it. :D

Will there be more? *says a quick prayer*
chinquix chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
So cute Please update soon!
Kiti Vain chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
That was lovely, you write so well!
Raynbowz chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
All right-I'll take pity on you and give you a review. I like this story-it's a lot of fun, and it's probably exactly what would happen as well. Keep it coming!