Reviews for Alexander and the olympians, The Wind Theif
robotdino chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Alexander and the Olympians: the Wind Theif? Stealing much? We all know what that's from- there's no denying it. Try to use better spelling and punctuation.
Alexx Land chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Sorry for my really weird immature comments on the reviews. I understand that my writing was not exactly the most professional... So yeah. I was young, illiterate, and I hope you acknowledge that I'm a little bit more mature now. And I am also a lot more literate. I'll be posting new stories soon. I was twelve, now I'm fourteen. I know that doesn't seem like a very contrasting age difference but, puberty is crazy like that xD
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awsome plz conuinue!
m y e h chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Learn how to, you know, use proper punctuation. Also, it's kinda unrealistic. Your capitalization needs help. You capitalize improper nouns. You don't capitalize some words you're supposed to. Also, this has been done hundreds of times, so get original. Also, random AN insertions, not good. Don't get lazy. As a writer, you have a responsibility to explain to your readers. Get a beta. This could become a good story, great, even. Get a good beta. Try the Veritas. I didn't mean to be mean in my last review. I was angry.
m y e h chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Alexx Land chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Gee that SURE was a helpful review. AND I spelt it right! you shouldn't tease someone until you have something to tease them about. Obviously your the kind of scum that goes around, discriminating art as much as you can for the sake of boredom. Well get this, I bet that if you wrote a story. It would be all about your gay fantasies with fagot ass barney in the back of a smartcar you gayasshole peice of worthless fuck yourself you PATHETIC DOUCHEBAG REATART IDIOTIC THING!

bvnv chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
you suck at writing. Yo misspelled a lot of words even when you were explaining the Canadian spelling. Colour, not coulour o coulor for example. you writing is unoriginal and has been seen in most of the other stories.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Cabin #3 is actually Poseidon's cabin. Cabin #12 is Dionysus' cabin .
Selene chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
LOVED the chapter, but in the end of the last book the oracle of delphi's spirt is released from the old mummy. Then transported into Racheal Dare's body.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Not quite as good as the first two chapters, but still pretty good. Of course, this was an interlude chapter so I guess it can afford to be more mellow. (PS: I put up Chapter Four in Technoblood in case you ever want to read it... hint hint)
Alexx Land chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
I'm sorry it's just that I have an imagination. Unlike SOMEBODY.
CrAzY dUdE wItH pEt HoTdOg chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
there can only be twelve olimpions that's why hestia gave up her job and she never hade vines that was always dinouces's (spoiler!)also the oracle, after the last bok is rachal(spoiler!)
CrAzY dUdE wItH pEt HoTdOg chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
but,but,but,but this is unorigalal, oh well (and also, being a god doesen't make him a olimpaon)
Cmoparw 4406 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
AWSOME STORY and sry id write more but im not verry good at writing reviwes or summarys, or really anything. but its a good story so thing is the whole thing about a "13th olympian" techniquly theres allready 14, hades and hestia are also olympians, and either way he'd techniquly be a minor god
Destiny T. S chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I like your story and the way its kind of radom.