Reviews for Recipe for Success
I love this story . I really do . It always manage to pull me out of any funk or down time . Shame it seems to be discontinued
TheGreatSwampWitch chapter 11 . 3/23
Kill the bitch end her
BananaSpice chapter 4 . 1/11
Ahhh, this story ALWAYS makes me LAUGH!

Too bad it's not updating.
Deda Altesse chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
That Dracula part was great. Everything about it was great. Everything about this story is great so far!
Deda Altesse chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Ha ha, Omi!
Deda Altesse chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
LAWL, this new gold-digger is gonna come in handy!
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
OH HELL NO! THAT BITCH BETTER KEEP HER CLAWS AWAY FROM CHASE YOUNGS PROPERTY!
irezel chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
aw maaaaaaaaaan, i thought i had at least one more chapter...ah well. this story is freakin adorable! i hope you decide to continue it some day!
yamiduke13 chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Okay, you made my day when Clay said "A wok is somethin you throw at a wabbit" I laughed so hard and it was just beautiful.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
please make more on your story is so awsome
Kimnd chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Chase really needs to invest in some ranks in diplomacy.
Kimnd chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
OMI
Omi you are the funniest thing since cabbage.
That scene was simply the best in this story yet. Please, Carry on.
yamiduke13 chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
I am glad that this has not been removed. This story has just made me so happy. I have been enjoying it way to much and I hope you continue it. Also I do not know if you are still accepting votes but I kind of hope that bitch trying to manipulate Jack dies. I don't care how just dies. Or she could be horribly disfigured that would be okay too.
XJhoker chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Ahwwww! I hope you continue this somewhere...
It's my favorite Chack fanfic so far ;w; -Sobs-!
Hybrid-Sunshine chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Hello! Yeah, I've stumbled across this, and, being a long-time Chack/Xiaolin Showdown fan, I'm thoroughly enjoying what I've read so far. Your premise seems rather solid, and I can't wait to read more, but your A/N in this chapter prompted me to respond (even though it's probably too late to voice anything regarding your "vote" XP ). I find that your OCs are rather compelling, and I would be sad if one were killed off for whatever reason, even though that would be the more obvious solution, especially if some form of Jealous/Enraged!Chase Young were involved. I wouldn't be against SOME harm to Cassandra, but of course I wouldn't mind her being thoroughly humiliated or something to bring her down a few pegs... Though a death sentence seems a little much. *shrug* Just my two-cents on the situation. I agree, the story wouldn't necessarily suffer either way (maiming could be a way to appease both sides to some extent, [sick/twisted lol]).

Anyways, as I said, her fate has probably already been decided by now; I'll just continue reading and see what happens in this little drama! :D