Reviews for Victory: Blood Ruby
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/2
I really like the ending, and it makes marvel a better person... In the beginning, Marvel's exaggerated self-confidence wasn't fun to read, but the ending showed that he wasn't just a stupid Career, he has feelings too.
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
beautiful
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Marvel always came across as the classic Career tribute. This story makes me think... maybe that isn't such a bad thing.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Like with the other's the insight into District 1 and Marvel's family life is fascinating.

I feel bad for Ruby. I must be hard for her connecting her brother with the new, changed Marvel.
sea hunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow, this is really great. :D I don't know really what else to say (would you look at that... I'm speechless, for once), but this was wonderful and I really like the idea of having different victors. I always thought being a victor would kind of suck, even if you're from a career district. Great job. :)
mockingjay1199 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love this! The idea of different people winning is way cool, and your story is awesome. The back story is amazing, and you made Marvel seem so real. I love how you made his sister afraid of him. I also enjoyed how you went into depth about District 1, because the different districts have always intrigued me. Fantastic writing, and now I shall go read the later oneshots...
Peace.Love.Summer-rain chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OMG! This is so awesome! I lurv it! Keep on writing, i love all of your stories!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I got here from Caisha's story, and I really enjoyed this AU as well. The depth you've given Marvel is incredible; I've never liked him whatsoever, until now. Great sidestory with Ruby - and it made for a beautiful title, as well. Marvel's voice in this was wonderful, expecially the beginning. The pun on his name made me laugh, and the opening paragraphs were very engaging. Lovely story; I'll definitely be following the rest of these :)
foxforever23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow! This was really good! I've really been looking forward to these 'Victory' oneshots and I think it was worth the wait! I really enjoyed reading this. Although I don't particurally (:/ i can't spell) like Marvel, you've transformed him into a really nice guy. Ruby's disease was a nice touch and I liked the end where she was afraid of Marvel! Really great start!

FF23
caisha702 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It feels a bit strange reviewing a story that I have read before that I am actually writing part of, but I will anyway :)

You know I like this one despite our differing portrayals of Marvel - mainly because I love District 1 politics, but that's a whole different story (eventually probably quite literally ;)) I love the contrast between Marvel's arrogance and his love for Ruby. And I still want to know what Glimmer did!

Caisha

(who guesses she should probably start editing her oneshots now...)
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ah ha, this is the mysterious project Caisha mentioned! Well, i like it. I like the backstory you gave to Marvel and the description of life in District 1. I look forward to more.

Keep on writing

Geth
Nice Career chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
that was AMAHZING!

i loved it! i love seeing the other sides to tributes.

and im so excited your doing these,

will you choose who you want schoolyard style,

or will you do, marvel, then glimmer than cato&clove etc?

as i said, loved it. also love you, and caisha. cant wait to see glimmer :D