Reviews for Agent 00hot
NurseLovesEB chapter 13 . 3/11
awwwww! :)
GothicTemptress chapter 38 . 2/4
This story was exciting, funny, and so much fun to read my friend! Loved the happy ending! Thanks for writing and sharing your talents with readers. Bravo!

Becca
GothicTemptress chapter 35 . 2/4
I'm so relieved that the baby wasn't his. That would've been a difficult situation for Bella to handle, I think.
GothicTemptress chapter 33 . 2/4
OMG. *runs to the next chapter*
GothicTemptress chapter 26 . 2/4
ha! It was a BelEdwardQuake. ;)
GothicTemptress chapter 24 . 2/4
Her poor vag. ;)
GothicTemptress chapter 15 . 2/4
She got that asshole good! I hope he rots in jail!
GothicTemptress chapter 14 . 2/4
I'm loving this story so far! I find myself laughing often!
Mommyshaw chapter 7 . 1/31
Oh my god! I'm not even through with this chapter yet and I just had to stop and review.
My ribs are in pain I'm laughing so much. In my head I can see that whole man-date conversation happening. I've actually sat in on one like that before and I've got to tell you this story is gold. Pure gold.
Mrs Muze chapter 9 . 1/9
He should be sad for himself. I feel a little better knowing that he was not malicious with his intent, he's just an idiot:)
Mrs Muze chapter 8 . 1/9
That right there is why I'm having trouble with his character. He means well but has been deceitful.
Mrs Muze chapter 7 . 1/9
I'm not sure how I feel about this Edward. I want to like him, but I'm finding it difficult. I'm interested to see where this goes and if he can be a redeeming character.
Alybethed chapter 37 . 12/12/2013
This is the craziest, most hilarious chapter that I have ever read! I spend double the time to read it because I was laughing so hard with it. Oh! And I fucking LOVE your Esme! She's out of her fucking mind!
missvamp007 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
U can say fuk anytime .no offense chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/6/2013
The story is good, but one thing keeps bothering me. at the begining you say Edward and tanya are just friends with benefits and through the story she started being an exgirlfriend...so if they were liing together and sleeping in the same bed then he did send Tanya mixed signals...yea she cheated to so they both are cheaters...
1,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »