Reviews for Iron Fox
Jameslw chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
great please continue
AndyTak3740 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I enjoyed the plot, the idea, and the way you handled the story. Though I believe that you can become even better. Here is some advice and tips. though remember this is my opinion and do not take everything I say as fact.

Personal advice listed below
- Keep a good Pace
(Make sure to not rush the events in a story and to not drag it out either)
[The story felt rushed and slightly forced]
- Be detailed
[Make sure to not leave out to many details, and also make sure if its a reveal to explain it in detail afterwards]
- Be realistic
[Don't force actions and reactions that don't fit with the story and make dialog and relationships believable]
The way I go about accomplishing this is by giving each character a personality and researching how said personality would realistically react to different situations and confrontations, and evolve throughout these tribulations.
- Character development
(go into detail in how characters react with each other in depth. Remember not every chapter needs action but realistic drama)
- Non Perfect characters
(Don't create a perfect character that always seems to come out on top on almost every situation, it will distance the readers from said character and take away from its realism. Remember everyone stumbles and will fall even a hero or heroin)
- Make characters work for their upgrades/power ups
(Don't make it to easy or simple for the characters to receive upgrades and or power ups. they should work for said achievements and not all power ups or upgrades should be beneficial. some should falter and even hinder the characters. forcing them to rethink their strategies and how then forcefully create a new upgrade/power up.)

I hope this is helpful and I can't wait to read your future stories.
Claw-Cannon chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
What happened to this story?
Amaterasu1991 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
good story except you need a beta and you need to fix your spelling.
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
DAMNIT! WHY! WWHYYY! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO FORGET THIS STORY AT THE BEST PART!
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
nice chapter. P.S It's kiba inuzuKAnot inuzumi
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I'm liking it. P.S. It's naruto uzumaki-NAMIKAZE in case you didn't know
Potterformers chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Dosu as War Machine, perfect
Terminator101 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
i like need more
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
This is really interesting; please update soon
CorvoKuro chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
The end of this chapter is amazing!
Ten no kaitou chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
hmm interesting start good to put the uchiha in his place as well
Kilroy7087 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Awesome story really cool idea can't wait for the next chapter
Shi Howler chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Love it I can't wait to see how it goes from here. Especially live the sasuke and Sakura bashing
adngo714 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013