Reviews for Tiebreaker
Sharpclaws chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
This is a wonderful story. I absolutely love it! 5/5
luvurstory chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
You know, for some reason I can't shake the image of Eraqus coming to watch them train and announcing a three-way free-for-all. *Winces* Poor Ventus... but I think it would've been even more hilarious if Ven had brought a camera and caught Terra and Aqua kissing on it. he probaply would've been in more trouble but... meh.

Great story, I really liked it!

What a Rubber Chicken chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Ahh, I should've reviewed sooner! Lovely. Really wonderful work. I love Ven's mischievousness. It did seem to end a bit abruptly, though that may have simply been me wanting more antics from the blonde against his two best friends.

Perhaps in the future, you could do something different from double quotes for thoughts if you're going to use them for words? I use single quotes for my characters' thoughts. It was a bit confusing to read and I had to go back twice to figure it out on the "Wow. Just wow" part.

Still an excellent piece of work! Very funny.
InfiniteMystery chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Aw~ so CUTE x3
dikemon chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
aww dude, sorry didn't review this earlier

anyways it was awesome, i loved the story and couldn't stop myself from smiling until the end

i 3 this story. good job
Fighter le Faye chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Aww, it's over already.

But yay, Ven's plan worked! Woot! :3 I loved it when Terra was all "VENTUS!" XD I think they'd use his full name when they were mad.

Very cute story~

Fighter le Faye chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
*nods to the first paragraph* This is so true, Ven is all that.

And, y'know, I don't think the way you write Ven is OOC. But then, someone else might say otherwise...-.- I just could clearly see Ven doing all this with Terra and Aqua, I'd it make them AND him happy lol.

LOL Ven imitating a conversation a pretend get to Terra. XDD I love it. Gosh, I want to hug Ven even more :3

Fighter le Faye chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
LMAO! Ven, I love you even more for making those two do that!

And I love you for writing all that XD I'm just now getting back to this, late at night and all (since I don't got classes tomorrow, woot!)

"Now for the finale!" Ventus cried with bravado, "Hug to seal the deal!" - YAY. I like that the hug was still awkward, is very awkward still after being forced through Ven's agreement lol. But it still made them get all attracted to the other, hee hee.

And omg, Terra was gonna kiss her on the cheek. But Aqua had to retaliate...on Ven...just like what happened on my story XD

-le faye

(P.S. - In response to your review relpy, I'm glad I helped get you out of a writing slump with my Tequa skills. Oh, I will continue my M-rated Tequa'll just take me some time to get it around...*pokes fingers together*)
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 3/25/2010

M-me? I inspired you? D I'm SO glad I could help spread the Tequa love! I feel powerful lol (and I really need to write more of it, but I'm in need of a nap...). I wanna read the rest of this story later, but I just saw this and wanted to leave some words.

Oh wow, those two are, atypical. I'll just say that. XD Ven just so adorable to me! :3

WonderHeroe chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
LMAO, this is one of the best tequa stories, i ever read! great ending -
WonderHeroe chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
lmfao...ven, he's so deviously evil :D lol he really should become an actor!
AquaStormXIV chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
i kinda figured someone would scream 'VENTUS!' at some point. AHAHAHA! i'm amazed at how right i was. LOL!

yay! this chapter's my favorite because Ven's plan actually worked. Terra and Aqua are awesome together.

good job on this fic.
Flightfoot chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Ah, the classic false note. You'd think that one of them would have been suspicous, but then again, even the brightest have their weaknesses.
PumpkinQuartz chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
D'aw, Ven is an expert in making things romantic without it looking like it. XD
Karma's Slave chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
good chapter, ven was pushing his luck with that kiss on the cheek.