Reviews for Three Times Shikaku Caught Inoichi
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Please, continue, I LOVE IT, There's so little of this pairing, There is, please, continue.
shourin chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww...

This story is nice. dramatic and nice.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
AAARGH my god I can't believe I never spotted this before! I've read lots of your fics before, but somehow this one slipped under my radar...I'm so glad I decided to nose around and see what you were writing thee days.

This was gorgeous, and wonderful, and it's a crime that you've had so little feedback for it. I can see the dynamic working - or, in fact not working, long term - and the way you presented it was lovely.

I'm definitely keeping a closer eye on your writing habits in future...it's over a year since I first read 'Holding Out For a Hero' along with an Ino/Jir fic which I now can't find, and a whole pile of other oneshots. Your writing always flows beautifully, and I think I'm going to keep a closer eye on what you produce in future.

Sorry for the ramble, and thanks you so much for sharing your writing!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aww, that's so adorable. And I guess I like Inoichi as a sort of a jerk. I mean, he IS Ino's father, after all.

I liked your stint with Yaoi. I'm having trouble with my own Orochimaru/Jiraiya in that threesome I mentioned. So far I have Jiraiya's fingers in Orochimaru's hair - that's it. *blush*
Small Fox chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Now I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing your a female. It's just something in your writing. Anyway overall it was pretty good. I particularly liked the image of an angry squirrel. As for the relationship itself it was okay. It just sort of happened, but the story really wasn't about the relationship.
kitari66 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aww for a first attempt that was great! In all honesty it's rather hard to write shonen-ai for a series like Naruto (one most dominently populated by boy-girl relationships) I must again sing your praises for this story although a bit disheartening it still managed to make me smile even if it was bittersweet!
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I liked it, and I think it's a pretty realistic depiction of what happens between young boys who are experimenting with sexuality. And, damn, Inoichi is just as hot as his daughter! Very good.
top chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Angst, but much more lighthearted than some of your other stuff has been of late. The last line was a bit much for me and really I think the interesting part was far glost over. Which is how exactly do you go from being romantically involved with someone to going back to being a friend.
korovan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Nice... I guess you were a bit nervous for this first boy-love outing (it shows) but I'm sure practice will make perfect. How about trying your hand at yuri?