Reviews for For The Sake Of
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
It was fun to read this.
It was entertaining also.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
cute. Loved it!
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ah, I guiltily love my fluff. ;X

Anyways, I enjoyed reading this. A lot.

Chika H.
Velosarahptor chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Haha. He's so whipped, lol.
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I loved this fic!
PnayBabyGurl chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I absolutely loved this. It's been such a long time since I've been in the Zoey 101 section here and after reading this out of curiosity, I've come to realize that I've missed this place. I also realized that I really missed reading wonderfully written Quogan stories like yours, which have dwindled down drastically if one were to compare this place to how it was over two years ago. Still, it's nice to still have the old stories on here to come back to reread. Fantastic job, as always! Instant favorite of mine. It's so like Quogan to fight simply for the sake of fighting. Certainly does give their relationship its spice and passion.

Keep writing! You're a great writer. :)

-Mina
BookwormsARECool chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was really funny
cAndIcE101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
hahaha i love this it reminds me of me and my best guy friend were always argueing and i allways win but it is fun to argue lol great book love it bye:))
bsloths chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
What a lovely bit of angst-turned-fluff! Glad to see you haven't forgotten about this adorable couple. Nice oneshot!
DiamondInTheCoat chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
*goes bug eyed and drops jaw*

OH...my gosh. Ohmigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh! Seriously, I had a double take when I saw this, your name, attached to a Zoey 101 Quinn/Logan story, in my inbox! You are one of my most favorite and THE best authors for the fandom, and this place has been so miserable! So yeah, I'm thrilled.

This was ultra sweet, so them. I loved where he was trying to make her smile with his "we can't all be as fantastic as you,"

AND this, 'They both knew at this point they were fighting for the sake of fighting, but they both also knew how much the other loved the tension. It keeps things interesting. It was a defining part of their unexpected relationship.'

&

"Quinn Pensky, I don't know what you've done to me... but I'm pretty okay with it. "

"Glad to hear it. Now shut up."

"Yes ma'am."

Hehee. Very nice mental picture this whole piece brought up. I hope that you come up with more of these Quogan delights!