Reviews for Truth
snccrockz chapter 1 . 3/23
I am always a Marke-Isolde fan. Anyways this was bitter and tragic with some spice in the beginning. love it!
Svenja The Strange chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Thanks for this small but great story! I really liked it and it reflected how I would have felt in Isoldes place. All through the movie I just couldn't see why she's still so in love with the boyish Tristan when she has adorable Rufus Sewell in the role of a kind and gentle king as her husband!? So thanks very much for writing this. I Enjoyed it a lot.
Empress of Cornwall chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was an extremely moving work and while I have remarked on the sauciness of your various M&I stories - I must admit that this one made me weep for all its bittersweet beauty

Thank you ten thousand times!

EOC
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Beautiful story.

I always liked Isolde more with Marke...it made more sense and they just...fit together so well. I love the story
Isolde88 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
A lovely Marke/Isolde story! Fantastic.
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Generally I am a fan of Tristan and Isolde (although I find Marke as good as, perhaps a better man sometimes, than Tristan) I loved this perspective. It was great writing, and I'm glad to find some Marke/Isolde out there!
Zoi no miko chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awww 3

I like this version, but it's even more tragic than before. (Really, though, who could resist Rufus?)
miss izzy92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was great, especially for me, an shameless Marke-lover XD.

No, but seriously, it was well thought out and reflected. And alse, very important, well writen.