Reviews for Brother
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 11 . 2/19
Wow.
Oral chapter 11 . 1/18
Please continue I haven’t seen such a good story with Naruto Sasuke for decades please continue
ZaiaKai16 chapter 11 . 1/13
I'm crying for the both of them, I can't stop.. This is a really good story, so glad I was able to come across it.
blueskies36 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Ahhh this is so well written! I love seeing naruto and sasuke’s relationship develop even as it breaks my heart to see what the village puts them through. The last chapter actually had me tearing upthank you so much for your writing!
Johnny Hendo chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
This story was amazing. It seems like it's been abandoned, but what is here is damn good.
GooLord chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Well, she's more bearable than in canon, but I still don't like her... Don't worry it's not like I have an issue with how your portraying her or anything! I just have an issue with almost all the kunoichi except for tsunadae, Konan, tenten, kurenai and maybe some others that I may be forgetting at the moment.
GooLord chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Uuugh sakura? Maaaaaan I'd completely forgotten about her. Aw well. Who knows, maybe this turns out to be one of those select few fanfics where Sakura turns out to be an actual quality character!
GooLord chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
If you really want my advice I'd say your going just a tad bit fast but other than that you doing awesome! Really love the story! Now I'm gonna go read the next chapter :3
GooLord chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Hehehe
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
You know, I walked right into that. Yeah, I did. Eight-thirty at night and crying out my eyes. Poor Naruto. First I loved the couple of chapters, younger version of team seven helping out. But now this, oh man, poor Naruto. I hope he gets well soon and I hope you will update sometime in this life time. I mean, Naruto a mess and Sasuke was already a mess, and he can barely keep it up now, because the sunshine child is falling apart. Love it, I do hope you update though - whenever you can.
Netscape chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
This is probably one of the best friendship fics that I've come across in quite awhile. I just want to let you know people are still finding and enjoying the time, effort and work put into your story-and of course, I hope you keep on writing for random readers pleasure.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
FIX THIS. NOW. Or I swear to all Angst Gods, I will hunt you down and pour fluff down your throat until you shit rainbows. Naruto was suppost to be Sasuke's balance, help him heal. Stop with the heartstrings, please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
...when ninjas go through trauma, they do one of two things.

one, they amass a collection of smaller ninjas that remind them of themselves.

two, they isolate themselves completely and don't talk to anyone ever again.

look me in the eyes and tell me it's not true. look at canon, at everyone in canon and tell me it's not true.

sasuke took the second path in canon, here he's taking the first
Kyogre chapter 11 . 7/7/2017
I know this is super old, but it is also super amazing, thank you! I love the interaction between Sasuke and Naruto (Sasuke is a jerk, but he cares a lot! both at the same time!) and the way you bring in Sakura and Hinata. And also Iruka and Kakashi and Sandaime. Really great story.
Laryna6 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
And now Hinata! A very good fic - cute, but more than just cute even though you could have coasted on that. I like the various things you're addressing.