Reviews for Brother
Kurotsuki002 chapter 11 . 4/16
Aw. This. Was. Addorable.
Poor Naru-chan. I wanna hug him. And Sasu-chan too. They both need a hug.

Im glad Sakura trained them. I guess they were meant to be a team, haha? Now all we need is Kakashi..

You.. Will continue this story, right? Right? Ill give you 100 internets if you will! It is a lot!
This is so good! Naruto and Sasuke's relationship reminds me of those great shounen friendship like Gon and Killua. I like how you write them. I'd love to read more please. :-)
RebelzHeart chapter 11 . 4/3
Awesome story! UPDATE! You said as soon as possible... it's been a year. D:
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 11 . 3/23
please update! thi story is so beautiful!
so many stories force them into a romantic relationship, but i truly love how you can show the beauty of their deep frindship and rivalry. i love how sasuke feels like he has to protect naruto, even though they're the same age.
this is so beautiful.
thank you!
Mojtaba13 chapter 11 . 3/12
wow...i've never read a story with a more dysfunctional Konoha village...seriously its like you combined the hp wizarding world with a dysfunctional konoha village...wow...great job
Mojtaba13 chapter 7 . 3/12
i find it interesting how many people can come up with new and unique situations that still put sakura in the same team as naruto and sasuke...i can already predict that in this story sakura will again be a good shinobi...i do find it strange that no one has ever written a story where sakura just cant cut it as a ninja or be an awesome tsunade type without bashing her...
bast4 chapter 11 . 2/16
with everything these boys are going through, some angst is expected. totally sad that squirrel died, but it's something that will bring the boys closer together and something that naruto needed to experience sooner or later (however cruel that sounds, he is a future shinobi and people die on missions). they'll need to figure out some way for naruto to get over his fear(?) of kunai, those are too useful and too prevalent in shinobi arsenals for him to freak out every time he sees one. and can't wait for hinata to join the party in cooking for the boys and hopefully teaching them to cook and who knows she may be able to help sakura convince naruto he needs to know how to read and write (sasuke was right, he can't become hokage without those basic skills). as sad as it is to see the boys hurting, them working to pull each other out of the dark is beautiful. now if only kakashi could help / be helped by them too...
Scarease chapter 11 . 2/16
Great story please update soon.
Jezzika of Medius chapter 11 . 2/6
Crying...
rioludoodle chapter 11 . 2/6
"All I ever had was ANBU." That sentence... it's so messed up, so sad... but really touching. This is a fantastic fic. I'm really really hoping for a new chapter.
Noble Unlimited chapter 11 . 2/5
I personally enjoy the angst, hope you update soon.
sylnodel chapter 11 . 2/5
Continue your story please!
I really like it, and I hope naruto and sasuke will get better
Weasel Fu chapter 11 . 2/5
I really like your story so far. Thanks!
Neloska chapter 11 . 1/23
Only just found this ff. Liked it very much so far. All of your characters, especially Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship. Kinda disliked this chapter out of sympathy for Naruto. Also because the one strong character trait Naruto had in the manga was never giving up. So I really hope he is gonna gain that optimism back in the future. I liked how Sasuke cared for Naruto in his reluctant kinda selfish way. Look forward to more.
RedBloodedCamellia chapter 11 . 1/23
Hello.
cant believe i'm late to found this gem of fic.
The idea is simple (naru n sasu grow up together) yet you lay it down beautifully. i love how you write their emotional struggle yet can still capture how 8 years old child mind works.

Im bawling so hard when anbu squirel die tho, i admit im taking her presence as passing anbu in this story yet suddenly she become important in the story (and Naruto development). i think you write it so smoothly and im eager to know how sasuke n naruto gotta do to struggle pass this tragedy.

anyway, thanks for writing this. Really hope to read more from this fic.