Reviews for Brother
Keep going chapter 11 . 4/26
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I'm reading this in 2015 & your last update was in 2013. This is a beautifully written piece of work & I would love for you to continue. Your writing, grammar & spelling is perfect & the plot is truly believable & well thought out. As a avid reader of Naruto fanfiction I commend you on your work.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 11 . 4/25
so sad *crying anime tears* can you please update
jupimako chapter 11 . 4/5
Angst is fine... Good even. Especially since this story is awesome. But leaving us hanging in the middle of AngstVille isn't. Please please update.
Psychothic Kitty chapter 11 . 4/3
I'm very much prepared to BEG here... please, PLEASE don't let this perfectly good, fun, well-written fiction work die! PLEASE COME BACK! T_T
Morlana chapter 9 . 3/13
Just found your story, I really like it and hope you continue
Elaine du Lac chapter 2 . 3/8
Well, it's pretty good for a first-ever fanfic! Intelligently written and well-thought, and well-imagined. Good dialogue, good prose and narration. I like your chapter titles too.
JustAAvidReader chapter 11 . 2/18
you meanie, all the tears because of the last two chapters! (but so beautifully written).

i really like what youre doing here. its beautifull. i really hope you find it in you to continue it someday. beautifull.
JustAAvidReader chapter 5 . 2/18
hi! i intend on comment on the future chapters later, but let me comment on your questinon in chapter 5.

I dont really have much contact with kids, but they do seem very kid like (normally the fics with them as kids portray's them fairly grown up for 8-10 years old kids...
I did think sasuke was trying to do something like this, leeching on naruto to not be on the limelight. it does come out as it, but not in a grownup way, but what feels like a kid might do, so thimbs up!
And im liking the pace :))

after i read other chapters, more reviews may come :)
TheawesomeSaze chapter 11 . 2/14
This chapter was... emotional.
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 11 . 2/1
So. Many. TEARS! Those poor boys! This chapter made me cry - a lot. Still, the chapter was so beautiful in it's own way. You are truly an amazing artist. Please continue writing when you have the chance, you have so much talent. :)
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 10 . 2/1
OH MY GOSH! Squirrel! I cried so much for her! What an amazing ANBU she was! R.I.P. ANBU Squirrel!
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 8 . 2/1
Awww! They are just TOO CUTE! Honestly, I'm so happy with them being together! I just can't wait to see how far this story develops!
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 7 . 2/1
Another great chapter! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Congratulations and good luck on the move! :)
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 5 . 2/1
I absolutely adore your story idea! I think that the way you're portraying the characters, and their growth, are fairly accurate and I'm so glad Naruto and Sasuke will have SOMEONE other than themselves throughout their childhood!
menonlyme chapter 11 . 1/14
will u be updating this story ?