Reviews for Brother
zeonista13 chapter 11 . 2/7
Great stuff going here, but still a little cute despite the angst. Props for Iruka-sensei keeping the faith, and getting Hinta the Tortise started as well. I know you have put this one aside for now due to issues, but come back to it when you can. It's a good fic and it should continue.
zeonista13 chapter 10 . 2/7
Harsh, but real, as real as Naruto & sasuke's reality allows for. Great suspense & action, I can see where your bits in "second Chances" come from. Poor Squirrel, she dide her best, and died a forgotten hero of Konoha. Yay for Kakashi's cameo, even if he was late. Late again, Kakashi... But it ought to bond the boys together some more. Despite the ramen issue!
zeonista13 chapter 9 . 2/7
Congrats, you broke Mizuki several years early. Well, it was going to happen anyway, why wait? I am not sure if Sasuke had the flu or ate ramen that had gone bad, but that was some spectacular sickness. As you are a mother, I appreciate your expertise with kids gone suddenly sick in a most messy way. All part of being a kid, yeah...
zeonista13 chapter 8 . 2/7
Homework is evil. Yes it is.
This story makes me nostalgic for the early days of Naruto fandom when Sakura was automatically pigeon-holed as clueless civilian. Kishimoto later introduced us to her retired shinobi parents, leaving us with the sad lesson of girls who settled for being, well, just girls. It was still a feel-good chapter all around, with Sakura sharing all the bwilderment that non-tomboy girls feel in dealing with boys their age.
zeonista13 chapter 5 . 2/7
Naruto & Sasuke are fine for boys their age, boys who actually think and act like boys and not medicated blobs overly attached to their cell phones. I am 100% cool with that.
One of the reasons I like stories in this category is that Sasuke steps out of his emo corner and realizes that it's not all about him. Plus there is the usual roller-coaster of feelings regarding Konoha's bone-headed treatment of two traumatized young time bombs. Idiots...
zeonista13 chapter 3 . 2/7
Would it be too much to ask for Naruto & Sasuke to move in together? Probably, but it was more fun this way. Iruka-sensei continues to be the best, and you did a great job at handling unfortunate broken boys.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 2/7
I am now ready for this story. Stories that feature Naruto and Sasuke as brother-rivals are good.
It just made me so angry that sasuke and naruto are treated like that. If konoha doesnt know how to protect their own, then they dont deserve the protection of those who they failed to protect. If hashirama and madara, Indra and Ashura previous reincarnation, union created Konoha, then isnt it curious what sasuke and Naruto alliance can built. They alone whole more power than konoha put together, and yet they are issolated like possible flight risk. I said this once again, Konoha and the Hokage dont deserve them. I always failed to see why they most always be separated or joint as a powerful duo for konoha. Indra and asura were meant to bring changed to the world, I dont believe they were supposed to belong to a specific village. They only reincarnate one every century, and usually is tied with a huge tragedy. Sasuke is not evil and naruto isnt naive. It just anger me that they have to prove themself to konoha? In my opinion, konoha has to prove themselve to them.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
It's been pretty much 3 years now so I guess you won't be continuing this tale. That's just too bad, cos it was well-written and was going somewhere, and seems to be a pretty good exercise in psychological exploration of trauma. I hope you return to it sometime.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Finally a fanfic in which a writer shows understanding of and intelligent treatment of, via the intelligent adults of the Konoha community, the psychological impacts that both Sasuke and Naruto suffered from their childhood traumas. Well done. I don't usually review until I've finished reading everything available of a work, but this had to be spotlighted. Thank you for your sensitive approach to this topic that is close to my heart.
kaear chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
I hope you eventually get to write for this story again. I couldn't stop crying throughout this latest chapter. Your writing portrayed all their emotions perfectly. I look forward to reading more whenever that is. I waited over a decade before someone continued their story. It doesn't matter to me. I get to enjoy it all over again when I read from the beginning to familiarize myself with the story again. Thanks for sharing.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
you should get your neck cut
Jaricchi chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
you killed Squirrel! i saw that coming, but that was still sad. thanks 4 writing!
novelreader chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Okay all I could say is this chapter was the greatest, it has everything in a Naruto-Sasuke brother bond I needed, this was kind of missing in cannon, and if Sasuke ever decides to leave the village and do something stupid or go psychopathic, I could understand why Naruto would go far to save him, we don't need an explanation of ancestral brothers reincarnating in them which is why they feel the way they feel for each other, this scene explains why! I don't mind what the manga did but I wish we saw more Naru and Sasu bro bond especially as children, we get the feeling in cannon, they annoyed the hell out of each other which we do see in this fic , but we also see here both of them being there for each other, being forced too anyway, Sasuke is kind of forced into a big brother role and God I wish there was more fics like this! I love seeing these two so helpless, though I hope they get through somehow so please update soon! PLEASE!