Reviews for Brother
NigerianGeek chapter 5 . 8/25
No no no no no. Everything about this story is really very good. Very enjoyable. I've been reading fanfiction since I was 14, trust me it's good. The fact that it's not complete pains my very soul (and I don't even know if you still write fanfiction...) but alas, I shall have to cope.
Airka Yumeko chapter 11 . 7/14
Man I love this story.
Wind Strengthens Fire chapter 11 . 7/8
This is so glorious I'm so upset you didn't continue. Why? Naruto's asking why and so am I.
Gerbilfriend chapter 11 . 7/8
I kinda like the extra angst it feels like it works . I hope that you are still going to update this.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 11 . 6/24
Best story ever! Looking forward to a new update!
Athena'sOwl36 chapter 11 . 6/6
I hate that Squirrel died but I love your story! Pretty please continue it! I want to read more :D
Meh
Ran chapter 11 . 5/18
oh man this is really good! poor squirrel, her death was so sad :(
Technical Mercy chapter 11 . 5/15
Another wonderfully well written chapter that held fast to the reactions that the characters would have. Keep up the great work!
Technical Mercy chapter 7 . 5/15
I love this story!
Kazugiri chapter 11 . 5/13
I was so beautiful. I've already cried three times Q.Q It hurts me to see Naruto like that. Please I hope you haven't abandoned the story because I want to see Naruto happy again and Sasuke too, of course.
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 5/10
And Sakura enters!
sistercity chapter 11 . 4/30
Just discovered this fic and read it through in one sitting. Really hope you haven't abandoned it, as it is both original and well written.
Hinata's and Kakashi's entrances into the group looked to be of interesting potential.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 11 . 4/29
That was so beautiful. It's like a huge thing rising out of the deep, like, how you see their friendship coming together, and, soon, it'll be so huge it'll overcome anything. I love the last moment between Sasuke and Naruto when Sasuke's trying to shake some sense into his friend. I hope that gets sorted out. :(
I love it, though. XD
Keep going chapter 11 . 4/26
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I'm reading this in 2015 & your last update was in 2013. This is a beautifully written piece of work & I would love for you to continue. Your writing, grammar & spelling is perfect & the plot is truly believable & well thought out. As a avid reader of Naruto fanfiction I commend you on your work.