Reviews for Papa Chéri
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
omg... I'm crying... :') This is precious... omg...I can't stop crying... This story is brilliant... You did an amazing job writing this. Thank you for writing this for us readers to read. :')
CthulhuJesusFish chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ OH MY BLOB, IT WAS PERFECT AND I WANT TO FAVORITE IT MORE. Erm, sory 'bout that. I really enjoyed this peice and wanted to say that youre a fantastic writer. I also made the book that France and Canada were reading because it was beautiful XD
Kim chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
It's been a while since this was published, but I still wanted to drop you a line to tell you how good this story was! Great job there!
Sue di Nim chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Hi! This is a great story!
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but 'quel est votre nom?' sounds a teensy bit awkward in French, I think. We've always been taught to use 'comment tu t'appelles?' which means, literally, 'how do you call yourself?'
Just thought that I'd mention it.
Thank you for writing such a magnificent story.
SayMrrp chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
LOVED HOW THEY REUNITED.

...though.. Denmark... you kinda did mess it up...

XD

Awesome!
The Little Chibi chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
This is brilliant. I cried while reading it. But those were actually tears of frustration because my charging cord is a piece of shit. But still, wonderful story. It's actually my second time reading it, but the first time I didn't have an account and lost the link...sucks.
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
The characters, plot, and settings are quite fitting. QAQ. I'm sad, once again, that the story ended, but I like it! Thank you for your hard work once again for finishing this story. I did warned you that I'll review you once again, right? But anyway, good job! *thumbs up with a proud smile*
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
You are perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This is so amazing so far! You are a supremely talented author.
Marie chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
This was so cute
Seriyuu chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
"at least his apologies are sincere, just look at those tears..." -ROFLMAO

that aside, this story was wonderfully written! and the fact that most readers probably knew that the one Alfred and Matthew were searching for was right under their noses made even some non-humorous parts funny.

I love your stories and I hope you'll continue writing more for this fandom
A. L. Washington chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Oh, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... This was a blast to read! Gah! How amazingly written! The idea is perfect, the characters are perfect, the writing is perfect, the plot is perfect-everything is so perfect! This has to be one of my absolute favorites-if not just my absolute favorite of all! Wonderful job! Kudos!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
this was absolutely fantastic! you captured all the characters perfectly, and I enjoyed the little sprinkle of FrUk at the end! i am so glad I finally decided to look into this, as I have passed by it many times. Great job!
applechan53 chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
OMGOSH BEST. ENDING. EVER. I LOVED this! Please write a sequel or something!