Reviews for Eight
Shiranai Atsune chapter 11 . 3/15
Most. Heartbreaking. Chapter. EVER!

Why do things keep going uphill then downhill everytime? Why couldn't Misaki just get his happy ending?!

And it really was kidnapping!

For the record, Akihiko death was not Misaki's fault!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 10 . 3/15
Oh man, what is Akihiko reacting from up above while Misaki and Haruhiko were doing the deed...
Shiranai Atsune chapter 15 . 3/15
WONDERFUL ENDING TO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

I AM CRYING A WATERFALL OF TEARS HERE!

So... Haruhiko leaves letters behind Akihiko's grave when Misaki isn't looking that always says "thank you"?

I hope in another eight years, this "change" thing won't be angsty, like... I hope Misaki doesn't lose anyone, but instead, be a happy change thing. Like... Fuyuhiko dying! And Misaki taking over the company! Mwahahahaha!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 14 . 3/15
That last part, that bit... so sad. It made me tear up!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 13 . 3/15
Wait... how did the problem with Fuyuhiko get resolved?

AH! Finally!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 12 . 3/15
Phew! Haruhiko finally did the right thing! And I thought he was an evil incarnate! (...just like his father)

And the takeover. They should all burn in hell for that.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 11 . 3/15
Ah. There's gotta be an antagonist in this fic appearing sometime, one way or another. I'm not surprised who it is.

OH HELL NO FUYUHIKO! NO WORDS COULD DESCRIBE WHAT I FEEL AND WANT TO SAY RIGHT NOW! THAT FAR! STOP ANTAGONIZING MISAKI! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! I HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN EVER!

OH DAMN YOU HARUHIKO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 10 . 3/15
OH HARUHIKO!

OMG! They did the dirty! YES! I love Poetica! KYAAHHH! YEY! THINGS WENT UPHILL!

THEY'RE BOTH HEALING THEMSELVES! I LOVE IT!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 3/15
HA! The part of the birthday party with Haruhiko dressed in casual trying to hit the pinata is priceless! Forever etched in my mind! I love it!

And then... things went depressing.

OH AKIHIKO!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 3/15
Haruhiko and Aki seem to be getting along a lot. Very much close.

OH NONONONONONONO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! IT WAS ALL SO HAPPY THEN IT WENT DOWNHILL! NOOOOOO!

*cue the waterfall tears*
Shiranai Atsune chapter 4 . 3/15
I LOVE IT! THE PROPOSAL PART IS SO BEAUTIFUL! IT MAD ME CRY! I COULDN'T STOP RE-READING IT!
yaoilovinlesbian chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
no words...just endless tears! this was so sad and beautiful at the same time!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015