Reviews for Eight
cheylance10312 chapter 15 . 5/27
no words...just endless tears! this was so sad and beautiful at the same time!
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE I'LL STOP HERE FUCK NOOOO I DONT LIKE CHARACTER DEATHS
Storm Cycle chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
This made me teary
Ino Death chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
very cute _
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I love this fic it is amazing... though if it had more details it would be better... I would have more to read ;P... Still an amazing fic... You are really talented 3
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I cried
parson-ash chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
the last paragraph made me cry, eight is the number of change.
that was sooo beautiful 3 everyone deserves to be happy
DemeRain chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
I can't say it enough. Utterly brilliant. Thank you for sharing such a touching and human story about these characters I've come to love.
DemeRain chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Now, I will admit I've shed a tear or two reading fan fiction. But this is the first one invoke real tears.

Thanks for sharing.
xxBlairBearxx chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
I just finished your entire story and I have to say it was amazing. I probably cried in every chapter lol. The story was just so good and you write really great dialogue.
xxBlairBearxx chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Second chapter and I'm already crying D:

This is such a good story!
VampireBat6 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
You made me cry so much! But i love you for it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.

I cant say i liked the ending, because dont like haruhiko but mostly because i dont like picturing misaki with anyone other than usagi-san.

I really like how you wrote it with the different times. You made me get a really weird feeling in my stomach and chest that i only get when something really gets to me. Youre really talented. Im still crying, but im smiling too.
dress-me-like-hell chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
Hah, sorry I'm so late in reading this. And sorry I'm only reveiwing the last chapter. It just saves me time. Anyway, I absolutly LOVED this story. I really did. It was so wonderful and sad, and just so heartbreaking. I'm glad it ended up all OK though.

Misaki with Usagi-ani, aye? Heh, can't say I saw that coming, really.

I cried alot reading this story. Pretty much from beginning to end. Sure, there were some funny parts that disruppted my crying sessions, but I loved it none the less. Wonderful job on this story.
Shimaki-33 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
I always pass this story and never really think about reading it, and now I regreat it.

I loved your stoy! It was so sweet, and sad too. At one point I was crying and my little cousin came to give me a hug that was so cute~
loser-loves-franny chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
I loved this fan fic. I cried and laughed, mostly cried.. anyways I can honestly say this is the best JR fan fic I have ever read