Reviews for still we are navigating by the stars
EllianaAK chapter 1 . 4/23
This is amazing! Though I would have liked to see Roxanne's familys reaction of her talking to Draco.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/9
thanks for sharing this oneshot :)
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
R u trying to make me cry!
VanessaAndEllieTheVamps chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
It seems... well theres no way I can explain it. it was weird but it was good.
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
well thanks. thanks a lot. a)im now sat here sobbing and b) im going to waste the next few hours of my life reading everything you've ever wrote and c)I regret none of it. youre a ridiculously amazing writer never give it up
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Great work! It was sweet and heartbreaking, and actually pretty plausible. Keep writing! And thank you :-)
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was recommended to me by opaque-girl (Pooja), we were talking about the crazy cross-gen mania, and she spoke very highly of this. And I'm not surprised. This was completely awesome! I'm so wow-ed by it! It was crazy, it was sorta twisted and it was oh so romantic. Imagining a young Draco, in future, with Roxanne - eh yeah. Works for me. ;) I think you did a very great job with the plot, there was enough angst and love to make it perfect. Also, the fact that Draco actually remembered her in future and their tiny ways to contact, really cool! You in fact inspired me to write a time travelling fiction.
Overall, this was beautiful! Definitely going as my favorite. :))
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow.. this was absolutely amazing amazing amazing. I put off reading it for awhile because of the length, but I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. It's so sad and beautiful and heartbreaking and poor Roxanne. DracoRoxanne is officially my favorite pairing for Roxanne. Wonderful job. My favorite part:

And he figures what the hell, he's eternally damned anyway, and so he kisses her because she's the same age and twenty-three years younger and the complications fade away as her clothes come off, and he's a seventeen-year-old boy so his moral compass isn't exactly accurate and his clothes join hers soon afterwards.

seaweedbrain213
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was such an interesting idea and such an interesting pairing. I really liked it. I read one of your other fics where they dance together and yoiu siad it would make more sense if I read this, and I'm glad I did. Although, the ending is terribly heart-breaking, for Roxanne at least. Great job, I thought the emotions were really believable.
liltle chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was so beautifully expressed and admirably written. For such a bizarre pairing, in my honest opinion, you had turned it into such a memorable piece. And I ensure you, I will always find myself being fond of this couple and all thanks to your brilliant writing. Though disappointed they could no longer have more than what they have now, it's still a comfort to know that he still have those memories with him. Lovely fic! And thanks for making me a fan of them. Yup, I'm super happy about it. Weird, huh?
Anon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Okay, so not gonna lie- I always read the summary and passed this story up because it just seemed way too weird. But boy am I glad I finally clicked on the damn link! This was fantastic-I am still in awe that you made this pairing work! Yeah there's all that space time continuum which doesn't necessarily make all that much sense but wow you wrote such a beautiful pair! This is so heartbreaking :( Beautiful job though! I want to ask you for a follow up but the way you've ended it here is breath taking! Great job :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was delightfully and brilliantly original! :D It has made me fall for the RoxanneDraco pairing, and I am just in awe of your talent. Seriously. The writing was so good, and the concept so fresh and interesting, and just. Whoa.
MysteriousGirl11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
oh mahhhhh godddd this is so terrible and sad and lovely. And I want them to work out so much but they don't make any sense and lakdsfjkasljdfklajdf whyyyy.
Someone chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
But you didn't warn me. You didn't warn me it would be so sad! *cries*
IndigoandViolet chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow ... One thing I have to say about your stories is that they always make me ship couples I never thought I could! This did seem very plausible - I'm not usually a fan of time travel fics, but this one was amazing, and very well written. The end was definitely heartbreaking, but beautiful.

IndigoandViolet