Reviews for Integrity
titangrace chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OMG! What a great short little story. I love how it leaves you wondering which promise he will break!

Will it be the no heart transplant because it would take someone else chance away so he can continue freely being batman...
or the promise to his parents and hang up the cape...
or the promise to Dick saying he'd hang up the cape if it gets to be too much...
ForMyself chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Lovely :) :)
LuClear chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow. That...wow.

This was so beautiful. Especially that ending. Just wow.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This story is beautiful! It was written so well, I can tell a lot of thought was put into it :) Great story, it almost made me cry :') You really captured their emotions, great job!
Coldpaws chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
love it. I think it adds a great angle to that first scene in BB of Bruce giving it up.

On the other hand, I'm glad that in the end he *didn't* have to break one promise to keep another. In a way. Working with Terry gave him a way out.

If only Dick had ever appeared in BB!
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Intense... few writers can capture the characters' personality so well (especially when the plot actually calls for one of them to behave very much out of character, as the case is here). Solid story. Keep up the good work.
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What I find most interesting about your story is that it doesn't reveal at the end which promise he will be keeping and which he will be breaking - for the reader (though perhaps you as the author already have a clear idea in mind) the answer comes purely from speculation. :) Good work!
Onba chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love these Batman father-son moments!