Reviews for Ephemeral
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Hi, shoshoryuu07
Your series is extrememly enjoyable mingled with a very original plot that can tug on the heart strings at times. :) Thanks so much for posting and keep on being awesome :D.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
This is a really cute and fun story! Keep up the Storting writing!
HAHA-HACKED chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
This really made me laugh! Swear. XD Good job! Hope to see more of your stories soon ;)
iris chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
DIRTY THOUGHTS! RUN AWAY! jk jk... seriously though awsome story. I loved it.
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I dont think that was a crappy ending. i thought it was pretty good if i say so myself. chapter 7. i can actually imagine neji and tenten's kids. i think their kids will drive Hisashi and Hananbi to insanity.
kurohime1024 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
he would be getting a smack from me, seriously. great story, but i would sooo beat him up if i waz her.
RenomeX3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Hey i have no idea to review on my acc DX- i love ur story! and thanks for reviewing my story lol :D- i'm putting up the fourth chapter today- just to let you know!
YukiVampirii chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh, the SasuSaku Love. You can never deny how those moments touch your heart (and break it after wards).

And the ending... WHOAH. NejiTen made me go LOL though!
Kyra Hero chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Sakura sure like breakfast very much. Like it! _
Twisted Musalih chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Like it! Update soon
WishingStar05 chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Short but good ) I say that the antidote DOES work-but when she remembers she finds Sasuke(alone) and goes TOTAL PMS on him [Why did you do that? What did you mean 'thank you'? Why would waste the time to put me on a bench(where I could be raped) but not have the time to take me home?] Just random ideas Good luck
WishingStar05 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Great job! plz update soon!
WishingStar05 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
LOL xD NEJI! Control your hormones rotflmao just thinking about this
Asmire chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Return review! _
Ok, so I like your story. It's pretty sweet, and I like the plot. I had trouble with the first few chapters because of the grammar and typos, but it's so much better in the later chapters! I was like "did you get a beta or something?" It really does make it WAY easier to read.
Good luck continuing, it's a good story.
-Mira
mimi-chan04 chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Awesome chapter kimbi07! Chills on the hh part. :))