Reviews for Stop and Lock
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Omigosh! I absolutely LOVE this FREAKING BEAUTIFUL fic!

With the beginnning when Jet didn't pay for the tea; when he was inviting Li over for dinner; then with the following days and the development of their friendship and their relationship; when they finally kissed- YES; and then the ending.

*sigh* I wish this fantastic fic was longer! You are such a great writer! You created such a fantastic Jetko fic! :D

P.S. I love, love, LOVE this SO much! 3

P.P.S. I hope you see this! :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
aw love it
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I don't read much Jetko, but I love what you did here! They were both so in character, despite the angle.
Leviphiliac chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So shut up, drink your damn tea, and get the hell out." Lol I felt Cid Highwind vibes there xD
This was one of those I was sorely disappointed to see it end. I can honestly say it was the best Zuko x Jet fanfic I've ever read. Wish you right a sequel some day :)
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow that was utterly amazing. Best Jet/Zuko I've ever read. Perfection. Best of luck to you in future works!
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i've fallen in love with this pairing thanks to your story.
i loved how in character everyone felt too.
wonderful story, thank you for writing it :)

Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so amazing!
crtuh chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved how you built up the story. It made the sex seem appropriate. I loved Zuko's and Jet's chemistry. Not to mention the characters(I loved Uncle lol) felt IN character. This is a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
weeps because this is fucking perfect wow
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ha! I loved it! Great little story! I loved it! ;)
Starlight Scorpius chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Shhhhh, shhhh, no dont struggle baby just let me love you for this fanfic. -creepycaress-
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
... xD

PS: Yes, that is my review because I tried to think of something to say to this AWESOME story... and failed.

PSS: You finally gave me the word I've been searching for! Yay for satirical :D
Anime-baka chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
One of the best Jetko fics I've read :) it was amazing!
Yes chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Every time I read this (so many times) I fall in love with it again. Your voice and your plot and everything is AWESOME and I feel like a prick because I can't come up with any other adjective for amazing, dammit.