Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
3cars chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was great. Oh, Garrus is so adorkable.

And I agree. Chambers creeps me out a bit. Especially when she talks about the aliens she loves. Weird.
Luxuride chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Excellent little ficlet. Everyone was in character - especially Garrus - and it brought a smile to my face on multiple occasions. Props to you for nailing Garrus's wry sense of humor. Loved the ending, too. Thanks for sharing! :)
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I like this a lot. You've captured the fShep/Garrus friendship very well.
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very nice depiction of Shepard's and Garrus' friendship. Loving your work!
AJ chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved this! The dialogue is excellent and your Shepard is sweet and still in-character, which is difficult to manage. Well done!
arysani chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
BFFing it up! There is not enough of this. I love Kaidan/femShep and Garrus/femShep, but sometimes I really miss Garrus-my-friend-I'm-NOT-chafing-with. Plus, bonus Tali/Kal! I love those two :oD
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
perfect!
Reklar chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story, waiting4morning, nicely done. :) You've done an admirable job handly Garrus' dialogue, but my favorite is definitely, "...Besides, I wouldn't be much of a father rambling across the galaxy trying to right impossible wrongs." Even though he's not saying it completely in jest, this is textbook Garrus, and it really capped the already adept handling of his characterization. Time for me to look for more Garrus stories by you I think.

Okay, so my second favorite (and I heartily agree with him!), "With politicians it's better to be prepared." Good job, waiting4morning! :)
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very sweet. 3 I love friendship fics, they just put me in a good mood. XD
Thessili chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
A really sweet take on their friendship. Subtle undercurrents of something perhaps (or my wishful thinking!), but they're such good buddies. And you can't go wrong with a bit of the lovely doctor Solus:)
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved this. It was so funny. Also, I love Kal'Reegar & Tali pairings (sp?)... but i accidentally let him die in my game... and later realized that I could've saved him. Oh well... I just wanted to let you know that I thought that this was awesome!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was beautifully done. I really could see this tale unfolding in the games too. I love how you explored their friendship without the complications of deeper emotions though being a shipper of G/S I did enjoy the undercurrents of attraction between them (not sure if that was intentional or not). Have to say I just adored the Tali/Reegar references I love those two as a pairing. Not to mention the bit about Kelly getting a little too friendly with Garrus was great! Same with Mordin's lack of tact with Shepard HAHA

Nicely done it not often you see a friendship tale on these two and I have to say you certainly did not disappoint 3
Arcian chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
A FemShep/Garrus bromance of all things? Awesome!

I honestly didn't think it could be done, but you did it. Also, Tali x Kal'Reegar awesome as well.
Lywnna chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
As a Shenko lover who adores Garrus as a friend, thank you for this. I love it! Very sweet and well written!
MitisVenatrix chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is cute... I like the way you didn't turn it all mushy. Just a photograph of two friends.