Reviews for Atarashii Inochi
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 8 . 4/9
I have followed this story for years, and I still love it. It is so heartfelt and beautiful and leaves you guessing. By the way, I get the feeling that Aizen is sterile.
Nana chapter 8 . 3/28
Please update!
belle fanfiction mais il faudrait la suite c'est dommage.
Angel chapter 8 . 1/16
According to the last update that if I'm not mistaken was in 2011 I'm too late to read your fanfic. But I'm in 2017 and this is the fourth time I read your fanfic. It is simply addictive and I am loving please refresh. Affectionate kisses !
Annie chapter 8 . 1/16
The love that you have your readers, you upgrade, we enjoyed your fanfic is simply addictive've read your fanfic four times. Please continue, much like her kisses !
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 1/8
Actualiza pronto (please)
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Omygosh! This is soooo good! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Ok well I hate how Aizen is being like that, I actually kinda like the idea of him and Sakura genuinely in love. Though I really ship Byakuya and Saku in this one and reaaaaally hope they reconcile properly soon and admit they're feelings to each other. I also read your A/U and you mentioned a baby? Yet Sakura isn't pregnant yet? Well uh you should totally update SOOON~~~
blueangelblackdevildeidaraluv chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Have you ever read an unusual story ? Yeah this was it. Have you ever become so invested in one? Apparently this was it. There's something about your story that got me hooked I've never read a crossover before. Never really ventured on that part of but you got me hooked here so please if you can just finish the story. Thank you for sharing such an interesting story I truly enjoyed it ️
daliapv.perez chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Ahhh cuando vas actualizar
Cuando va tener sakura su hijoooo
Angel chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
Sabe o que eu quero mais que tudo rsrsrs é que vc continue sua fanfic rsrs. Tipo quer pessoa que gosta da sua fic mais que eu...Acho que não tem rsrsrsrsr...amo sua fanfic ela é otima por favor continue... tô esperando... \(-)/
MysteryFlower101 chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Hey! Love the story so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Waiting Chapter 9 saw you stopped to think that people from other countries read your fanfic , this is my case , I am Brazilian and I read your fanfic and definitely loved saw bjos ...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Her story I 'm gonna reading , reading and reading , I do not get tired of reading it, it is so addictive that I simply read read and read , love her , please update , please ...
Hinna chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
You have no idea how I like your fanfic , simply wonderful , I know it has been a long time since the last update , you study hard or work or do both but if you Aida enters its mem account that is once a week update , please ... i simply love your fanfiction, fanfic its simply the best crossover of Naruto and Bleach I read, and I found this fanfic after many years of the last update, it found only in 2016 , but that does not change the fact that I enjoyed most of it , and an update bão sounds so if you see my comment please think of it , that comment was with all my heart ... kisses.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Name for daughter Sakura , could well be Hisana seeing that she was an important person in the life of Sakura , and although I do not know the meaning could be that . And I know you have not updated for years but I was wondering if you still enter in your account , you could update the fanfic , you do not know how much I like her please update .