Reviews for Atarashii Inochi
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 8 . 9/1
Omygosh! This is soooo good! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Ok well I hate how Aizen is being like that, I actually kinda like the idea of him and Sakura genuinely in love. Though I really ship Byakuya and Saku in this one and reaaaaally hope they reconcile properly soon and admit they're feelings to each other. I also read your A/U and you mentioned a baby? Yet Sakura isn't pregnant yet? Well uh you should totally update SOOON~~~
blueangelblackdevildeidaraluv chapter 8 . 8/15
Have you ever read an unusual story ? Yeah this was it. Have you ever become so invested in one? Apparently this was it. There's something about your story that got me hooked I've never read a crossover before. Never really ventured on that part of but you got me hooked here so please if you can just finish the story. Thank you for sharing such an interesting story I truly enjoyed it ️
daliapv.perez chapter 2 . 8/8
Ahhh cuando vas actualizar
Cuando va tener sakura su hijoooo
Angel chapter 8 . 6/5
Sabe o que eu quero mais que tudo rsrsrs é que vc continue sua fanfic rsrs. Tipo quer pessoa que gosta da sua fic mais que eu...Acho que não tem rsrsrsrsr...amo sua fanfic ela é otima por favor continue... tô esperando... \(-)/
MysteryFlower101 chapter 8 . 2/25
Hey! Love the story so far! Please update soon!
Waiting Chapter 9 saw you stopped to think that people from other countries read your fanfic , this is my case , I am Brazilian and I read your fanfic and definitely loved saw bjos ...
Her story I 'm gonna reading , reading and reading , I do not get tired of reading it, it is so addictive that I simply read read and read , love her , please update , please ...
Hinna chapter 8 . 2/7
You have no idea how I like your fanfic , simply wonderful , I know it has been a long time since the last update , you study hard or work or do both but if you Aida enters its mem account that is once a week update , please ... i simply love your fanfiction, fanfic its simply the best crossover of Naruto and Bleach I read, and I found this fanfic after many years of the last update, it found only in 2016 , but that does not change the fact that I enjoyed most of it , and an update bão sounds so if you see my comment please think of it , that comment was with all my heart ... kisses.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/7
Name for daughter Sakura , could well be Hisana seeing that she was an important person in the life of Sakura , and although I do not know the meaning could be that . And I know you have not updated for years but I was wondering if you still enter in your account , you could update the fanfic , you do not know how much I like her please update .
Angel chapter 8 . 1/12
He arrived half late to read your fanfic, but I'm here waiting for an update yours. I want to see what will happen is still please I beg you. I love your very ok fic
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Have Sakura betray Aizen when he leaves for Hueco Mundo and have her end her marriage with him.

I would love to see the look on Aizen's face when the woman he wanted to be his queen betrays him and how he reacts to that.
Byasaku chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
OMG please update T_T it has been so faken long!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Please please I know you're busy with your studies but please this need to be updated. Been years waiting for this fic to be updated.
daliapv.perez chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
hola este es mi primer comentario hace tiempo que quería comentar.. pero no sabia como? jejej por favor continua lo me encanta y mas el lemon felicidades *o* . has que sakura tenga un hijo de aizen por favor actualiza pronto
shellly.c chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
This is a really good fanfic! Unique and interesting plotPlease do continue this