Reviews for Atarashii Inochi
please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
LOVE IT KEEP GOING! ! YOUR AWSOME AT THIS! :-D :-D :-D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
I soon hopefully kick charm excellent Chapter 9 and I want it then appears ichigo and secuases and I know you will do regarding sakura aizen and byakuya and stop being an idiot
intergerlactic chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Wow. Such wow. Much good. Much update.
fanfictionlovewriter809 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Shinigami pelt with a 5?
Mameha chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Chaaaa!
Sorry i write review twice, but I just can't help it since i read your story again and again (T_T)
And for Aizen and Sakura's baby I prefer baby boy, and for the name,, uhh i dunno, sorry cant help you :(
Btw i'm curious about Aizen's hairstyles in this fic. is it with or without a strand hanging down his face?
and i hope you get a lot of inspiration to continue this fic, it's a waste to neglect it, though i understand u have ur business in real life
the last, sorry for my bad english,,, hehehe
Mameha chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Chaaa!
This is a good story, why don't you update it?
pleaseee _
i'm so curious about the next
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
sigh...this was done so long ago i know there is a slim to non chance you will continue the story but i cant help but hope that you do...
dark-wolf-howl chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
This chapter was just perfect, please dont abandon the story
LeonaMasha chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Wow. What a way to end a chapter!
Also, know it's been years since you last updated. Just wanted to thank you for what's been posted so far.
This is really a great story! Truly. The characterizations are spell-bounding. Sure, you warned us of the Mary-Sue-ish tones for Sakura but it really doesn't deter with the overall plot. While reading all I could think about was how her presence would affect the coming changes with Ichigo and co.
Goodness, this is really a wonderful story! Even if you don't update, would love to hear what your outlines of the future for this story would've been.
Until then, cyber cookies for you and your muses!
crangelique chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
There were some mistakes but I had decided to just let them be because this story got me hooked. I love the strong Sakura, and her, ahem, harem.
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I really like this! Please update soon!
pinkpetal34 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
PLZ update thiz and kill off aizen. thx.

p.s. luv the toshisaku!
alexma chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
cool story please update soon thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013