Reviews for Why Romano is Still a Virgin
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
haha,that made me laugh

mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Lol, this was funny and made sense once I thought about it
Crazy4animeCouples chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
U gave to either continue this or write a sequel where they go to vach for the key and shit goes down! Common u have to!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very funny. I think Hungary's gonna take Romano's side on this one... XD
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ah, god. This is epic. No other words can be used to describe it.

And S-Switzerland! Ah, why, Vash, you cow? WHY? Why must you keep the key away from our dear Spain and Romano's hands? -sob-
spazzy.oreos chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
wow i can't stop giggling

a chastity BELT? indeed...

lol, this is SO anticlimactic...i luv it
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
... Someone get the pliers? :D
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
AH. xD

Oh, Romano~ That's okay, you can always send Spain out to get the key from

I demand a sequel. xD -SHOT-
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
XD ahaha, poor Romano! I can just imagine Spain trying to get the key from Switzerland...

Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 3/18/2010

Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I SEE XD Poor Romano...maybe threatening to make Veneziano streak will make him crack 8D Anything for Spain's tongue! -shot-

TinyFlame4 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I laughed so hard i cried! I can't imagine Switzerland giving him the key even after marriage! Poor Romano... Actually I feel worse for Spain! XD

Great job, seriously put a smile on my face!
DisgruntledRabbit chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
*cannot stop laughing* Oh, gosh. Amazing. Just, amazing solidified. XD

It's true, though, isn't it: Switzerland so wouldn't make a grab at anyone's vital regions. To the point of being able to hold the key to Romano's chastity belt and just not care.

And I agree! 500 years wearing something would definitely make one forget about it!

Ahaha~ Poor Spain. He's never going to get that key. XD F**k. That would be a hilarious sequel: Spain's numerous Failed attempts to take the key from Switzerland. Haha~