Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Temptation
Beyond wicked!
red.dwarf.girl chapter 126 . 10/21/2016
Excellent update
JorjaLupin chapter 126 . 10/21/2016
I can hardly contain myself - you've brought back Thomas! Great twist.
jkarr chapter 126 . 10/21/2016
nice chapter.
SingleAgainAndHappy chapter 125 . 8/11/2016
Wowser - Sirius and James! Good you were brave enough to make it fully blown. Feel sorry for Sirius after whats happened to Oron.
JorjaLupin chapter 125 . 8/10/2016
So Justin dislikes H.J. - its truly fun to see people from a different perspective, like James and Sirius - smiling my head off at the thought of the conversation, and its just the sort of thing I could imagine Sirius saying, haha.

Update quickly pretty please!
csb1 chapter 125 . 8/9/2016
I noticed you had Mione turning to Sirius in this version of Harry's world for help, just as they were originally supposed to in Judgment. I also rather liked that Sirius and James actually slept together spiking Lily's ire, rather than just having James' unrequited love as a basis for Lily's hatred of Sirius.

I also liked the gradual relationship that's forming between Katherine and Sirius, but I'm beginning to feel dubious about Harry P and Cassandra making it work, especially if they can't get Orion back and she finds out that Harry was the awful person from Justin's memory.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this is going to lead.
I heart Dr Who chapter 125 . 8/9/2016
Fabulous updated
jkarr chapter 125 . 8/9/2016
this is a nice chapter.
red.dwarf.girl chapter 125 . 8/9/2016
Excellent update!
tsr6 chapter 125 . 8/9/2016
I like how you've changed everything and twisted the ritual. I hope Harry doesn't ever find out the truth - I can't imagine it will go down well if he does.
I heart Dr Who chapter 124 . 7/28/2016
that was the best update in ages
tsr6 chapter 124 . 7/28/2016
Nicely played, although I can't imagine the truth will remain covered up forever. I'm interested in seeing where you'll take this next.
red.dwarf.girl chapter 124 . 7/28/2016
Seriously excellent update! Loved it!
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »