Reviews for Going undercover
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 4/6
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
The story is fun and exciting. Please watch your grammar and spelling. Be a little more careful with sentence construction. Thank you.
missmerrymak chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I'm sorry but i'm going to have to agree with anonymus here. It's a really good idea but it's poorly written. Don't get discuraged though! Just work on your writing skills, come back, and try it again. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So, i read the summary and was totally psyched about this story. You have a really good plot here and you can do alot with it. But the style in which its written is horrible, totally kills it. Made me completely lose interest in the story.
Maggi98Sashanista chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
This is just to good.
katetodd4eva chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
omg continue.i want to know wat happens
sports 9 chapter 22 . 10/19/2010
Dang! I have been really emotional lately and this almost made me cry especially since recent events. Did I happen to tell you that I started crying last Thursday at the Varsity Volleyball game.
sports 9 chapter 21 . 10/1/2010
I liked this chapter, by the way sorry it took me so long to read but i have been so busy, it has sometimes been hard to find time to email you, but I do make sure I do that.
mavricktag chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a good story, but you might want to go back and fix some mistakes. like some words that should be in the sentences and what not. Coming from as i guess you can say a now amateur writer, it has helped me a lot to get a very good story out.

Also, if it might help you, (don't know if you're a college student or not) you might consider a beta reader or a creative writing course. I know the creative writing course has helped me out. That way it will help you become a better writer with your stories. Just some tips.

other than that, it's pretty good.
sports 9 chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
Okay, so let me get this strait, Kate is not going to be pregnant, which is just fine. Also, I liked this chapter, I hope that you update soon.
NCIS Wolf chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
Great story, weird chapter but the end was good. I think it's time they get back to the States and get the woman giving them away (wich is OBVIOUSLY Agent Lee, although Ziva would make sense too, and grammatically Jenny too), anything after that is still too far from now. good luck.
helen chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
Is Kate, or isn't Kate. That is the question. Update soon so we'll find out!
sports 9 chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
I really liked this chapter, it is keeping me interested in the story. But i still have no clue who the person is!
Pixie is dangerous chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
i still like it ! :D

I love the way you built the whole story up from the bottom :)

I want it to continue until the end of the world, but I know that's not gonna happen :(

/Pixie
helen chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
Glad to read your update! Looking forward to the next installment.