Reviews for Funny Love
anna114 chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
I love this story, it's så cool og fantastic !
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
It wasa pretty good story thought I didn't care for the elements part of it the rest was really good
EllaJuroku chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Wow
SOOOOOOO GOOOOOODDD! XD
XxEllexX chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
this is really good! i like how you portrayed Ching, it was really cute.
nina-akiyama chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
hahaha how can i describe this it was awsome! cute! funny! i had so much fun reading realy i wish there was more! i hope i can read another puccaxgaru fanfuc from you XD really great
i.love.anime.and.pucca chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
this was the best pucca fan fiction story i have ever read to bad this wasn't a real episode or a movie cause it was soooo awesome. You should make a sequel where they all get married on the same day that would be awesome!
Pinaychik13 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I LOVE HOE CHING'S FAVORITE SHOW IS NARUTO! :D
Emi chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Lin and Uncle Dumpling are so in-character, I noticed.

I like the way you make Pucca the true essence of the Goh-Rong restaurant and such - like, without her, nothing is the way it used to be.
Leyba chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
I loved this story it had its funny parts umits sad parts and those omg moments wether they were good or bad :) i just wish it was a little longer :( but i absolutly loved it.
A Visionary Skeptic chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
I'll split my review into two parts: criticism and compliments.

Criticism:

Ok, before I forget, the tornado thing. That was bothering me, lol. For there to possibly be a F20 (when the highest would be an F6), then the wind speed would have to be at least over 1,000 mph I'd assume.

There were a few times when you switched tenses, so keep an eye on that when you (hopefully) begin another fanfiction.

The whole "abortion" comment wasn't really needed. It's best to stay away from touchy subjects like that because you may end up provoking reactions from your audience that you don't want. There are certain subject that must not be touched in such a casual manner.

Compliments:

I like how you wrote the scene of when Garu was talking sense into Pucca. It was well written and it allowed the reader to imagine the scene playing out.

The lil' kiss was really cute, and let's face it, Pucca deserves it XD.

There were quiet a few golden linbes incorporated in this chapter and if I tried to point them out iut would take me a while. Keep up the good work because your humor is fun to read.

Ok then, that's my review. This was fun to read and I hope that you had fun writing it. Congradulations on finishing it!
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
OMG OMG OMG! This is one rocking killer story! I loved it!