Reviews for Rewind
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
this was amazing i loved it!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Great story. Interesting.
Loved the ending. Made me so laugh at the last lines.
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
lol I think I read this before but it was worth a second read ;)
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
good story!
slightly disappointed that there's no hug in the end ;-)
AliWC chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Perfect last line. Well executed, just the right amount of confusion. Too much whump (but I always think that), but people being happpy, and bromance (and also bad guy got shot). I approve.
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Delightful story. Not sure about some of the anklet details, but I loved it anyway, especially Neal managing not to shoot Peter at the last minute.
Kopy Kat chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This is an awesome story! Seriously, it is well written and very interesting. I liked the way that you keep us readers in suspense about what actually happened to Neal 'till the end. One thing though I don't think you ever told us why Rathe wanted to send Neal back to jail, or kidnap him or what ever. But other than that excellent job!

Kopy Kat
spookysister7 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
what, no man hugs? lol!
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Aw! That was cute. :) I really liked this one. Probably one of my favorites of yours.
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Oh! That's so sad! I can't believe I never read this one. I really like it... A lot. Super sad, but awesome. And it feels real.
SabbyStarlight chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
aww great story, and the last two lines were so great!
anitrasdance chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Great story. Thanks for posting.
j3nnee chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Thx for the nice reviews.

I had written this a while back before the season ended.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was so good...I printed it up yesterday and read it as a book and was so taken with how you presented it...it was amazing...can't wait to read more of yours...
Ursula4x chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Very dramatic scenes and such a cute ending.