Reviews for Be My Teacher

*walls into a wall for the 20th time reading this story*

I wish there was more
a.k.b chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Ha
I knew Gary would be the perverted one in the relationship XD
I like this series a lot
Keep going
But don't forget to write about Brock and Sabrina too
I sorda feel like you just left their love story hanging that's all
So continue with the story and don't forget Brock and Sabrina
Update please
XD
A Moonlit Resolution chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Update soon! This is so freaking awesome! ;D
NoMoreYaoiHere chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! This beautiful, wonderful, amazing, yaoitatic, and a bunch of other real and fake adjectives declaring the overall awesomness of this story!
Meow 'w chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow. O.O Gary is . . . extreme. In many ways. :0

. . . And a pedo. XD Seems a bit stalker-ish? I mean, why was he in the cafeteria next to their table anyway? Huh? :)

Ash is a bit OOC in my opinion. But I guess. :P I don't imagine him throwing an eraser. The way he talks back isn't really him, either, I think. Not that he talks back, but the way he talks back.
pokemaster101 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
How old is Gary? Ash is like 14 or 15, right?

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Aki Sou chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
MAN! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I REALLY TRULY WANT TO READ THE END SOON! PLZZZZ! UPDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I REFRESH THIS PAGE EVERY SINGLE DAY TO SEE IF YOU UPDATED THE NEXT CHAPTER YET BUT YA DIDNT! :((((((

PLZZZ! I'm drooling over the next chapter right now! I'm longing for it! Plz! If you can, how about update as much chapters as you can? because this is such amazing story and I was disappointed every time I have to wait for the next chap... :(((((( I LOVE THIS! PLZ!
Enthriex chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
heeey seriouslyyy upload a next chapteer it cant end like that! after he storms out of the classroom there has to be moree its sooo shortened DX
deathbychance chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
and thats how it ends? i was kind of expecting them to run away together! lol but good story i liked it XD
misakiluvusagi chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
YEEE I WANT MORE ASHY MOLESTATION! Lol I realy wonder when garys gonna go all the way
xXSamoa. TeineXx chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I loved reading this it was just amazing write more of these its so much fun to read them
Museteki chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
This story makes me happy, and I expect you to continue it. :
XyaoixheavenX chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
KYAA! I flippen love this story! It's so addicting!
letsmakerandomnoise chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
2 words,

LOVE THIS!

yep, i love this story!

it had me smiling a lot while i read it :D
Enthriex chapter 5 . 5/13/2010