Reviews for One and Two and Through and Through
multyfangirl21 chapter 2 . 6/2
From the summary of Charlie getting kidnapped by someone claiming to be his father, I'm thinking that the knave somehow kidnaps him.
Skyrere chapter 18 . 5/29/2018
very nice...
however, the end left me a little deflated.
leeniejs chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
I'm just so... I'm crying on the inside. I want to scream. I just love it so much.
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 2/1/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
harusakura505 chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
Dearest Author,

You have ruined me. I am unable to stop reading this story. So far this is my third time reading it, and every time is better than the last. You have also ruined me for any other AliceXTarrant story. Whenever I am faced with anyone whom attempts to write Tarrant I can't help but compare him to your emotional and very human Tarrant. I love it. I love your story. The range of emotions, the expression of his madness, his anger, his love. I cannot stop reading him. You are also an incredibly talented and gifted writer. I, a mere reviewer, bow down to your greatness. I have laughed, cried, rejoiced, feared, and loved with your fleshed-out exquisite characters. If this meager and humble reviewer would also like to put their two cents in for the following sequel. I am rather distraught that it hasn't been updated in a while. I do understand, the fandom has somewhat fallen out of popularity over time, (but not because of Tempus!) but I love your work. I love your original touches to the story. I love how positively human and raw your characters are. May I request that you consider continuing? You are already one of my, literal, favourite authors. Your story is brilliant, and I hope you keep your chin up.

Hugs and kisses, and a basket full of praise,

Haruka
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
That ending...it...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I can't even...ugh. i loved it, there, you happy? It was very well done. Now, if you'll excuse me, I find myself in need of ice cream and a box of tissues.
pixienewt676 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
This is so brilliant! And I love how this story is so well written (just a few spelling mistakes but I know they were unintentional, given to the the fact that you write so well!) You tore my heart strings and played with them . Too beautiful
Twisted Sonnet chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
You should not be writing fan fiction. No, you could write bestselling books man! I would buy them, your style of writing is so descriptive and beautiful, better than any book I've ever read, and I have read A LOT.
Raven J. Haile chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
I am excited to read the next one. This was a very enjoyable story to read. I simply adored. :3
Poison-Quills chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I know I'm a little late on the uptake but I can almost picture the rich settings in the movie.
hawkeyeforever chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely incredible. Your writing was so rich and descriptive that I could feel Alice's pain, her joy. Her transformation was wonderfully unique and your characterization of, well, everyone, was spot-on and A perfection. The grammar had quite a few mistakes, but none to take away the true quality of this story.

This is why I read fanfiction. To find stories like this one, with authors who leave a unique stamp on the world.

I love it! I'm going to go read the sequel now.

Hawk
nemesisswan chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
This chapter has no taste. I seriously don't understand why is it so popular on fanfiction. I am deeply disappointed with it. Just another writer who writes just as much useless drama as she can put in one chapter.
I'm dropping this story. It's pathetic. Not worth reading.
Judging from your reviews other chapters will just as stupid.
Next time drop your love for angst and drama and maybe I will be able to call this story a good or at least AVERAGE fanfic.
Sorry. It just that you are really talented but have no taste at all.
arwin-urban chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
I almost stopped reading this story when Charlie died. That had made me mad, but I kept reading! That was such a good story I can't wait to read the next story! Thank You for the beautiful story. I realy like how you turned Alice dark but not really dark. Its an awsome twist to the Alice and wonderland story! Thank you again!
curvesforever chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely captivating, the story was beautifully told. A few mistakes in spelling in a couple of the chapters that I noticed but other than that, :D, I'd have to read through it again to find the errors.
sumdikidk chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Your gramar is horrible and distracting, but the plot makes up for it. Very good, really. I'm only on chapter six so far so I hope it improves. I'd hate to stop reading now because you don't know the difference between 'hear' and 'here'. Seriously, I've found a dozen or so mistakes in every chapter so far. It's a real shame. Welp, I'll suffer through it as much as I can because your description and plot is well done. It makes up for all the little annoyances.