Reviews for Blood Bond
Cedarlight chapter 25 . 9/17/2017
Lovely! As always, I thoroughly enjoy your stories. Thanks for writing this! :)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
This was amazing! None of the characters sounded OOC, and I very much enjoyed Madeline's character. Thank you for writing this!
GWBear chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Perfect! This is entirely appropriate.
lisaflowers chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
I love the way the whole case panned out. I also liked the way Holmes didn't want her to leave the house.
lisaflowers chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
You can definitely see how Holmes and Madeline are beginning to not loathe eachother here. I loved how you made the accident become less of an accident and more of a murder mystery. So Sherlock-esque.
lisaflowers chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
I absolutely love the bickering between Holmes and Watson. It's hilarious and it actually makes them seem closer than just best friends- brothers. I also enjoy how she's stuck with living at 221 Baker- it's a great way to place her straight into the life of Holmes and Watson. I also love how he gives her a hair cut, something so much more personal than I would have expected!
lisaflowers chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Hello! I'm reading your story for the second time around- I didn't review the first time though, so I thought I'd let you know I'll review it as I go along! they've just announced Sherlock Holmes 3 unofficially, and I'm incredibly excited - enough to go back and read the most decent Sherlock stories I could find.

I love how this chapter starts out, we get a mysterious introduction of the female lead, and I find it quite interesting that at first Sherlock offers his blood as donor to her as if it's nothing, and eventually it'll mean so much more. Definite foreshadowing! anyway, onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Lovely lovely lovely! This is exceptionally great! I have read your story and its compelling, believable as well as gripping you introduce life, issues and struggles that are true and so real. I jump and squill while reading because I'm so In tune with your story telling. I love how its grown into love due to friendship and adventure. I absolutely love it! Also you remind us that they have the same blood, beautiful! I wish you would write more Sherlock Holmes stories. I don't want this one to come to an end. Lovely!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Marvelous
Lovingit chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Freaking amazing is what this is! Who would of thought to introduce them in such a horrid, fascinating, and life-changing way! Job well done, I was/am intrigued and felt you did the time and the characters with great care. Lovely indeed and it's the first chapter.
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Sad to hear that it's being discontinued, but happy to hear that it's being redone.
Are you going to put an author's note up letting us know when secrets is posted?
Lift the Wings chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
I LOVED this! It was so good! It's hard to find good Sherlock stories. I think it was wonderfully written; I'm off to find the sequel! :)
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely love this fic! Can't wate to read the sequal! :3
Beloved Daughter chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
Fascinating story! I enjoyed every minute of reading it. Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hey! I'm a new reader, and I just finished that first chapter ! It was great! I can't wait to forsake the outside world and focus solely on reading this :D just a quick note of random... Coconut water is a useful substitute for saline in blood transfusions ! Too bad Holmes didn't have a random stash of coconuts in that cluttered room!