Reviews for Will It Be Love?
Morgan chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
It's benn exactly one year scenes you updated where the f& # are u please come back
Morgan chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Where the hell are you please please please please please come back and update
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
You must continue this story!
I've had the idea of a girl from our time falling into a story and everyone assuming she's an angel/Goddess mulling in my head for qiute a while and then I find this story!
:D I really love this and cannot wait for more :)
Y.E chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
love it so far! i really like how you started to change things up, as if silver being there is changing the course of events. please keep updating!
Y.E chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
that is so weird! last night i had a dream where this happens to me, and i go on the computer after all that and i find this!
dionne dance chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I hope you will continue. This is good so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
well, you said you've seen the movie before and i can figure you rea a great TB/JD fan. if I were you and I met Ichabod Crane I would be like O_O... faint. either becouse he's hansome, as in the movie, or he is ugly, like in the book and I would be used to the one pictured by JD
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I Like your story! Update soon!
Rainbow Haired Girl chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Please update soon please
LoveToTheFandoms chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
This is an AMAZING story! Very good job! I am a GIGANTIC johnny depp fan...I see you have not updated in a while,but if you would please finish this story! :) I thinK it has a very good story line so far! Just for reading this I am going to have a johnny depp marathon this saturday! Maybe I will be as lucky as the so called "angel". You now have a NUMBER ONE fan by your side! hahaha... :)
valley of the dead oaks chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
please update!
Animelover1002 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Please continue soon!
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
This story is so good! you really need to post the next chapter (:
TotalFanGirl chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Yay for OCness!

:D Love this!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
well this is certainly an interesting story and i look forward to reading more of it!

update soon!