Reviews for Breathe In the Air
Target Zero chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
I really liked this. Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us. Great story.
januarysunshine13 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Aww.. the end was so abrupt! PLease do an asthma fic in todays time-line or after Sam comes back into hunting! Will be waiting!
moira4eku chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I want to hit, throw things and cry a river of tears here. It is just too sad how both John and Sam treat Dean. Can I smack both upside their respective heads? No wonder Dean has issues of abandonment! Loved your story and hope to read more from you.
moira4eku chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
What? What happened? Did John actually show up and save Sam from the ghost? Is she gone now? Why did Sam walk away? Did he walk away from his father or Dean or both? If he walked away from Dean, I'm gonna smack Sam upside the head instead of John! Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Antonella chapter 3 . 2/6/2011

"So all we do is wait and see?"

antibiotics and wait for them to kick in. Your brother is a fighter; I have no doubt of that. I will be back in a little while to check on Dean," the doctor told Sam before leaving.

I think that it could be a broken sentence in third chapter, btw...regards for your fic! I loved!

Dean'sKim chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I love asthma Dean stories and this was a great one. It was really going somewhere. This was a severe attack. Dean on a ventilator, near death, would have been awesome. I would have hoped that John had shown up. Sam and John begging Dean to fight. Of course Dean gets better. Sam has to return to school, but John has to care for Dean until he makes a full recovery. During their time together, Dean has small setbacks. John expresses his guilt over having left his son in such a weakened condition that could have cost him his life.

Could you please write another story revolving around Dean's asthma?

Thanks in advance!
Queen Bee chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Wow, pretty selfish of Sam. Hopefully he realizes this.

Good story. Keep writing!
Pandora404 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Wow! Amazing! Love it! Update soon :)
flameh chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I absolutely love this story. I'm so glad that John came to save Sammmy.

I hope Dean will wake up soon.

Keep up the amazing writing,

Flameh 3
MollysDean chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
awesome story

waiting for update
TheDocRoach chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
D: aaaaw man! Just when it was getting good 3 darn cliff-hangers TTTT lol this is awesome though! 8D I can't wait to read more!
JamieMc chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
yay :)

Hoping for some more this is awesome
VickyP chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Please you have to update! This is the first asthma story I've read and I love it so please continue!
januarysunshine13 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Finally some updates! Was waiting for a long time. Hope the next update be sooner. The actions seem to have begun. Can't wait to see what happens next!
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Oh wow! Thanks for that new chapter and it was awesome!

Glad John actually care and on his way!

Let's hope Sam got rid of the spirit in time to save Dean!