Reviews for Beyond This Illusion
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I finished- yay! This was wonderful- creepy ending for the town... and nice brotherly moments at the end (with Bob). Loved this!
mamapranayama chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
These have all been very entertaining, well-written and exciting stories. Makes me wish I had stumbled upon them sooner. Please keep going, I can't wait for the next episode! :D
mousefiction chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Yay good job. I really enjoyed it!
mousefiction chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
I was reminded of a Lewis Black joke about that story... I think it was Abraham, right? 14 years of Christian schooling and I don't remember it.

"Let's take a walk around town, get some food and see if we can spot something that might wipe this place off the map." That was funny, though I can't tell if you intended it to be funny.

Hey! I wore a Star Trek shirt yesterday.

Good job! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
I really love how you guys have woven all the vs stuff together and I love Bob the angel especially with Dean taunting him about his fat ass. This is the second time in a vs story that someone has been named Claudia... and the last one died! Doesn't give me much hope for my namesake. Loved this chapter and I can't wait to see how you wrap this episode up! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
See I told you I'd catch up over spring break- I just hope I can stay caught up. Again, love the humor and brotherly bonding and Bob. The coins are an interesting twist. I look forward to reading more! ;0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love this chapter absolutely love it - the humor- the brotherly bonding it is just awesome as is your Bob!
mousefiction chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
"We don't have any ID for us." Wow.

Impala, South Dakota. Aw, that was sweet.

Good job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. I love the Mothman! (I'm a geek.) It's like my favorite supernatural thingie. Ever. *flails* Okay, but it probably won't turn out to be it, but whatever. I think this is the first time a fan fic made me squee. Wow, I'm a dork.

"Trust you like when I was seven and you told me I really was invisible and I tried to go to school in my just my socks? Trust you like that? You know, winter is Idaho in flipping cold." *face palm*

I like Bob.

Anyway, good job. I love how you have Sam and Dean interacting.
friendly chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
great start. can't wait for more