Reviews for Don't Bet Against Cloud
Angelpenguin chapter 2 . 2/9
That was a good story. I would like to read more and see if Zack turns to the other side. And I think that the person watching should be like Reno or even Sephiroth. That would interesting to read.
Pharaoh Atem Of Egypt chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
whaaaaaaaa
BlackTorment chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I'm thinking that the possibility of it being Zack who had saw them on the ledge. It'd help Zack's and Genisis' relationship along because I guess it could, I don't know, turn Zack gay, maybe bi?
Loved this! There really needs to be more AngealxCloud fan-fiction!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Holy...That was really, really hot. Rough sex never seemed like Angeal's thing, but I loved seeing him snap. Thanks for all your hard work!
Shusuika chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
and i love this fic!
Yumiko21 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I thought it was Zack and that's why he was with Cloud at the end. Is there going to be a third part? This is really good
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Nice.
spiel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Aww, I do hope you're still going to write a third part someday :)

And wouldn't it make sense for our resident gossiper Kunsel to be the one who saw the scene? ;)
serryblack1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
could it be sepheriroth who saw cloud and angeal doing it
Reiyla chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Is it bad that my first guess was Rufus?

Stumbled upon your work and will be stalking you for the next couple of days. No big deal. I adore your style of writing and the smut helps a bit. : D I'll try to comment more often. I know how they brighten days!
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
how about Sephiroth saw them, because he wasn't in this?
lil-Wolf-girl-1994 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I like 's idea! :3

Poor sephiroth lol

I really do think it's him x3

Love this story
Toki Mirage chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
who was watching on the ledge? at first i thought it was zack, but now i'm not so sure :P
kitsune chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
hehe im voting for Tseng..:D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I need the next chapter!TT_TT Being an Aspiring author myxself I have things I shpould be uploading but I NEED THAT CHAPTER!