Reviews for Don't Bet Against Cloud
s.f chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
reno the lady killer, and he tough that was so friging hot that he wants to try it himself. the full potential of mako lover and cock in the ass. sephirothxreno
on secretery(?)s desk out on the hall.
Angelpenguin chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
That was a good story. I would like to read more and see if Zack turns to the other side. And I think that the person watching should be like Reno or even Sephiroth. That would interesting to read.
Gate to Dreams chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
whaaaaaaaa
BlackTorment chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I'm thinking that the possibility of it being Zack who had saw them on the ledge. It'd help Zack's and Genisis' relationship along because I guess it could, I don't know, turn Zack gay, maybe bi?
Loved this! There really needs to be more AngealxCloud fan-fiction!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Holy...That was really, really hot. Rough sex never seemed like Angeal's thing, but I loved seeing him snap. Thanks for all your hard work!
Dragona15 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
and i love this fic!
Yumiko21 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I thought it was Zack and that's why he was with Cloud at the end. Is there going to be a third part? This is really good
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Nice.
spiel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Aww, I do hope you're still going to write a third part someday :)

And wouldn't it make sense for our resident gossiper Kunsel to be the one who saw the scene? ;)
serryblack1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
could it be sepheriroth who saw cloud and angeal doing it
Reiyla chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Is it bad that my first guess was Rufus?

Stumbled upon your work and will be stalking you for the next couple of days. No big deal. I adore your style of writing and the smut helps a bit. : D I'll try to comment more often. I know how they brighten days!
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
how about Sephiroth saw them, because he wasn't in this?
lil-Wolf-girl-1994 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I like 's idea! :3

Poor sephiroth lol

I really do think it's him x3

Love this story
Toki Mirage chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
who was watching on the ledge? at first i thought it was zack, but now i'm not so sure :P
kitsune chapter 2 . 8/12/2011