Reviews for Koopalings answering questions
SuperLuigBros87 chapter 3 . 6/20
Larry, Lemmy and Iggy, has Bowser ever given you, "The Talk"? And if so, did he make you do things adults did?

I don't know if this is where I ask questions, but I am asking here because I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! So, I hope you guys can answer this,many good luck (can't wait to see your reactions)
astrid hofferson chapter 1 . 6/5
Dear Ludwig, i have never answered your personal ad before but i found you slightly irresistible. My name is Astrid Hofferson, I always wanted you to see me in lingerie, i found out that you have a sexy accent. plus i'm gonna wear black lingerie with some garterbelt when you make out with me and have sex. wanna do that?
Elvira Milton chapter 2 . 5/18
To all of you, do you watch The Simpsons or Futurama on Tv?
Ludwig, you have a sexy accent?
Elvira Milton chapter 2 . 5/11
Do the chapter when larryluv7 will ask Ludwig if he and astrid hofferson are goin to have sex
RosalinaAndLumaRock chapter 1 . 4/29
This looks cool, I have some questions:
-Ludwig, which of your siblings would you say is least annoying in your opinion?
-Wendy, where do you get your makeup?
-Iggy, when did you become interested in science and what made you interested in this subject? (If any influences other than Ludwig).
Ludwig and Bowser Jr, I love you guys so much! you are the best koopalings! Thanks for reading :P
And maybe have tell larryluv7 to ask ludwig what type of candy he eats
Is there anything you can do to make larryluv7 to ask ludwig about his first date with astrid hofferson from dragons?
WarGreymon X chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Could bowser and jr. Join in on this?

Ludwig, how do you feel about Jr taking the title of crowned prince from you and the throne?

Morton, your as big as Roy, why don't you fight back?

Wendy, are you a daddy's girl?

Ludwig, do you have an accent?

Larry how do you prefer Ludwig? Kooky and crazy, or the way he is now?

Ludwig, have you ever tried making any other genre of music such as pop, r&b, or even rap?

To all of you, do you have a strong disliking of Jr?

Out of all of you, if you each got your own separate game, who's would be best?

Ludwig, how much do you care of your hair? What if Wendy took it, recolored it and made it hers?

Ludwig, are you sure your not the cruelest? I mean some stuff you did to Larry...
FoxWolf64 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Nice, it's funny.

Ludwig: Rank your younger siblings from favorite to least favorite.
Roy: Do you have eyes? You never seem to take off your sunglasses.
Iggy: When you battle the Mario Bros., why do you slap your ass before you battle them?
Lemmy: Why do you always ride on your circus ball? You never seem to walk without it.
Wendy: List everything you hate.
Morton: What is the longest you've ever talked without your siblings interrupting?
Larry: Are you still a virgin? You seem very filthy.
All the koopalings: Which one of you is Bowser's favorite?
ludwig von koopa chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Yo ludwig or myself how are ya!
MeowImACat chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This indeed does look like fun and I don't care but I want this answered!

Lemmy when you went to koopa school you - well I don't know what to say? But anyways this guy called Caldin(or whatever...) but then in later stuff I've heard you became incest with iggy :O And iggy what did it feel like when you became incest w lemmy? Have you ever had sex (like real sex heheheee)with each other?

Morton: you peeked on them having fun with each other and then wrote a note?! I can't see much wrong with that but you scared them T_T. Not cool .

Roy: I'm really gonna regret this but YOURE A DICK! [not that you have one] trying to make lemmy uncomfortable just because he's gay like what's wrong with you motherfucker! How'd you like it if you got a taste of your own medicine BITCH. *scratches roys nose and makes it bleed*

Iggy and Ludwig : do you know twilight sparkle? Knowing how much you like science and inventions and stuff like that, I think you'd be like the best of friends ! I'm pretty sure lemmy knows what I'm talking about )you're a brony aren't you?(

King koopa: YOU SICK PEDO! YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. LUDWIG. YOU. RAPE. That's all I'm saying to you .

Larry: you and Ludwig ... Iggy and lemmy ... Who else is incest in your family! It's not good! (*blush* I mean, iggy and lemmy is cute XD)

Wendy: why do people think you're a bitch? I think yore just misunderstood.

Junior: YOURE the bitch, not Wendy. You're the stuck up one!

Now I think I'll shut up after one thing:

I saw what you did in your room iggy and lemmy...::
southparkgirl1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Hi! I want to ask a question to my favorite character, IGGY! OK so Iggy, what do you do in your spare time instead of inventing and reading?

Kisses, southparkgirl1
Lady Luna chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
All Koopalings: What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done
All: Percy Jackson series or Harry Potter
All K's: How do you think I would look as a koopaling?( I'm tall with long braided Chocolate brown hair and chocolate brown eyes)
Lady Luna chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Whoever thought that making cool characters gay was funny, IT'S NOT! Ludwig is cool, intelligent, and kind of cute[ If you were a female Koopa]! STOP MAKING AWESOME CHARACTERS GAY!
Lady Luna chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Me: Ludwig, People probably started thinking that 'cause you were named after Ludwig Von Betohven, who was deaf