Reviews for Koopalings answering questions
hailstone123 chapter 1 . 6/23
Ludwig, considering that your gay, have you had sex with a guy before? If not, would you have sex with me? (I'm a guy after all...)
Greengamer626 chapter 3 . 3/6
Do you still have a lot of homework to do? Hmm.
Greengamer chapter 3 . 3/4
I don't know if you are still doing this but I want to ask lemmy (and this is spicy) do you have feelings for Iggy. And what the's Iggy feel about you. And why is Wendy such a bitch. And why is Larry a sex toy. And,And. Umm I said too much.
MzDragonKmak chapter 2 . 2/16
IF I were to meet them and ask them one question it would be IF they ever have the Piranha Plants suck them off or find any means like the use of Water Jets for example to relieve themselves?
PianoKing03 chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
I HATE YOU! It might have been somewhat amusing... BUT LUDWIG IS NOT GAY! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Ludwig how do you feel about your siblings?

All of ya'll how old are all of you? I know Larry and Ludwig's but not the rest of ya'll.

Ludwig is it true that you speak with a German accent? If not then how did the rumor start?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
Morton what is the meaning of life?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Make More Lucas And Ness
Lemmyiggy FAN chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Um...I..have a question ITS NOT EMBERASING... Though yea first I'm iggy and lemmy/Iggy's bomber 1 fan :-D :-D :-D 2 you the best 3 I MEAN 3 do...you..like...ea-each...UGHHH I CAN'T SAY IT DO YOU LIKE EACHER *pants* omg that was hard :-( . pls don't hate me :-(
guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
And all those things gonna be ludstrid (ludwig and astrid) then Bowser junior has to say Ay caramba.
SuperLuigBros87 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Larry, Lemmy and Iggy, has Bowser ever given you, "The Talk"? And if so, did he make you do things adults did?

I don't know if this is where I ask questions, but I am asking here because I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! So, I hope you guys can answer this,many good luck (can't wait to see your reactions)
astrid hofferson chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Dear Ludwig, i have never answered your personal ad before but i found you slightly irresistible. My name is Astrid Hofferson, I always wanted you to see me in lingerie, i found out that you have a sexy accent. plus i'm gonna wear black lingerie with some garterbelt when you make out with me and have sex. wanna do that?
Elvira Milton chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
To all of you, do you watch The Simpsons or Futurama on Tv?
Ludwig, you have a sexy accent?
Elvira Milton chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Do the chapter when larryluv7 will ask Ludwig if he and astrid hofferson are goin to have sex
TwilightSparkle15 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This looks cool, I have some questions:
-Ludwig, which of your siblings would you say is least annoying in your opinion?
-Wendy, where do you get your makeup?
-Iggy, when did you become interested in science and what made you interested in this subject? (If any influences other than Ludwig).
Ludwig and Bowser Jr, I love you guys so much! you are the best koopalings! Thanks for reading :P