Reviews for Koopalings answering questions
Ludwig how do you feel about your siblings?

All of ya'll how old are all of you? I know Larry and Ludwig's but not the rest of ya'll.

Ludwig is it true that you speak with a German accent? If not then how did the rumor start?
Morton what is the meaning of life?
Make More Lucas And Ness
Lemmyiggy FAN chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Um...I..have a question ITS NOT EMBERASING... Though yea first I'm iggy and lemmy/Iggy's bomber 1 fan :-D :-D :-D 2 you the best 3 I MEAN 3 I CAN'T SAY IT DO YOU LIKE EACHER *pants* omg that was hard :-( . pls don't hate me :-(
guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
And all those things gonna be ludstrid (ludwig and astrid) then Bowser junior has to say Ay caramba.
SuperLuigBros87 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Larry, Lemmy and Iggy, has Bowser ever given you, "The Talk"? And if so, did he make you do things adults did?

I don't know if this is where I ask questions, but I am asking here because I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! So, I hope you guys can answer this,many good luck (can't wait to see your reactions)
astrid hofferson chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Dear Ludwig, i have never answered your personal ad before but i found you slightly irresistible. My name is Astrid Hofferson, I always wanted you to see me in lingerie, i found out that you have a sexy accent. plus i'm gonna wear black lingerie with some garterbelt when you make out with me and have sex. wanna do that?
Elvira Milton chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
To all of you, do you watch The Simpsons or Futurama on Tv?
Ludwig, you have a sexy accent?
Elvira Milton chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Do the chapter when larryluv7 will ask Ludwig if he and astrid hofferson are goin to have sex
princessdragonaire chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This looks cool, I have some questions:
-Ludwig, which of your siblings would you say is least annoying in your opinion?
-Wendy, where do you get your makeup?
-Iggy, when did you become interested in science and what made you interested in this subject? (If any influences other than Ludwig).
Ludwig and Bowser Jr, I love you guys so much! you are the best koopalings! Thanks for reading :P
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
And maybe have tell larryluv7 to ask ludwig what type of candy he eats
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Is there anything you can do to make larryluv7 to ask ludwig about his first date with astrid hofferson from dragons?
WarGreymon X chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Could bowser and jr. Join in on this?

Ludwig, how do you feel about Jr taking the title of crowned prince from you and the throne?

Morton, your as big as Roy, why don't you fight back?

Wendy, are you a daddy's girl?

Ludwig, do you have an accent?

Larry how do you prefer Ludwig? Kooky and crazy, or the way he is now?

Ludwig, have you ever tried making any other genre of music such as pop, r&b, or even rap?

To all of you, do you have a strong disliking of Jr?

Out of all of you, if you each got your own separate game, who's would be best?

Ludwig, how much do you care of your hair? What if Wendy took it, recolored it and made it hers?

Ludwig, are you sure your not the cruelest? I mean some stuff you did to Larry...
FoxWolf64 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Nice, it's funny.

Ludwig: Rank your younger siblings from favorite to least favorite.
Roy: Do you have eyes? You never seem to take off your sunglasses.
Iggy: When you battle the Mario Bros., why do you slap your ass before you battle them?
Lemmy: Why do you always ride on your circus ball? You never seem to walk without it.
Wendy: List everything you hate.
Morton: What is the longest you've ever talked without your siblings interrupting?
Larry: Are you still a virgin? You seem very filthy.
All the koopalings: Which one of you is Bowser's favorite?
ludwig von koopa chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Yo ludwig or myself how are ya!