Reviews for Timeless Goodbye
Brand L chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I find that you had T'Pol still pinning after Trip as if she could only love him, which I find to be false. Why, because I always thought that their was a deeper connection between Jon Archer and T'Pol then with Trip. And tells me that this should be a Trip and T'Pol story, and if she was so in love with him how come they weren't together for the last 6 years of the 10 year trip.
Captain Kathryn Janeway98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Emma, it is the best story i have read! I apsolutly love it!

i was crying. my parents thought i got a dvistaing e-mail.

i love it!

Captain Kathryn Janeway98
Kayla chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Definitely your best story ever! :)
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Yes this was the krux of it all. Jon, Trip and T'Pol. I'd wished so much that this would have been either another reality or a future series and not going back as it did.

Still it was a great run and this ending story fit well in canon!

Kudos!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I really liked this, it was meaningful and how I see T'Pol and Archer's relationship. The way you described her home was very interesting too, as well as the use of quotes from the show. Thank you for sharing!
GSD010 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful, moving story.
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Nice, sad and plausible.

Ciao!
Poohdog chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
1)Poor T'Pol... :(

2)Yay! I love being OC

3)I knew you'd have Hoshi/Malcolm, I knew it! You can't escape it!

4)That was really, really sweet. I liked it.

5)Phlox was still Jonathan's doctor? He stayed on Earth?

6)Sad Jonathan. But he was Admiral at least

7)I liked that line about his grave being on Earth but his spirit being in T'Pol's garden

8)I liked the use of Jonathan's first captain's log.

9)I love you wife!

10)Good-bye
volley chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
One of your best stories so far! - And I am no lover of death fics. I thought it was very deep and touching. Thank you for sharing and for joining Timetravel Month!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was beautiful! Thank you,Emma.
Transwarp chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is very well done. Yes, it is sad; but it is also more than that. Much more than that. You show us what these characters meant to each other. The friendships that they developed and sustained over the decades. The love and good times that they shared. The lives full of hope and meaning that they all lived.

This is more than sad. This is heart-warming.

Thank you.
DinahD chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Although this story is sad, it's very well done. I must admit that I prefer Trip and T'Pol together. Assuming you believe the nonsense that is TATV, this is an interesting way to mark the end of an era. I could see Archer and T'Pol remaining close friends over the years, but you still managed to honor the mate bond that she had established with Trip. Good job!
STReader chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great writing job!
Karshtakavaar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is beautiful. Sad but beautiful. Ending with the quote from Terra Prime (what do you mean, it's not the real ending? I see no episode beyond Terra Prime ;) ) fits perfectly and reminds us of what we lost. Everyone's nicely in character too. I love the idea of Phlox's family photo needing an over-large frame. Probably takes up most of the back wall of the front room!
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw. A much better ending that what the series offered. I like that it's all from T'Pol's point of view, and we can see the effect that events had on her.

I laughed at the big picture frame for Phlox's extended family. Perfect!

And Phlox being the one to contact her at the end seemed right. It's nice to see that their friendship continued once their time on Enterprise was finished.

Thanks for sharing.