Reviews for Lucky Star
SpaceGirl13 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Loved your story...i agree with u that u might need some editing especially in the middle but the storyline & plot points are there. I see good potential...sometimes it felt like your thoughts were rushed. Dont be afraid to flesh it out! The beginning of your story i felt was very well written. Hoping you will keep working on it. Love the overall story!
anelawilliams chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Love this story. It was so good and I can't wait to read more of your stories, however it is already 2am where I live so I am going to bed for I really tired.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
second time reading this story through. i didnt remember it until we got to the part about sam. it's good, but has too much going on. i sorta wish it was separated into two parts: one that ends with the press conference where spock says they are a couple, with a denouement afterwards. anyway, keep up the good work. thanks for sharing!
Doni chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Well you sure beat the hell out if Jim, didn't you. Can't say I'm complaining. I love hurt/comfort and I love seeing a strong Jim overcome it all. If you decide to expound on this story, I'll happily read it. Lovely work.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
what a great story. through the memory lost bit and the last chapter feel a little thrown in there. i hope you re-do, like you said you might in your final a/n, and add more after this ending.

loved it! great job with the intensity and development. *tosses you cookies* keep it up!
tati1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
I really loved the entire fic. Perhaps a little too fast-paced; things tended to jump from extreme to extreme and didn't seem connected (at all) until the end when everything was explained, but overall this was extremely enjoyable. My main complaint was the first section of chapter six, which apart from Jim's initial outburst, had Jim seem very placid and logically accepting. I expected more of "you sonuvabitch" directed at Bones, rather than a one-punch run-away then-tentatively-forgive scenario. But that might just be me being picky.

I'm thrilled you indicated you plan to continue this!

I loved this fic; very enjoyable. My one question - we never really cleared up who bombed the dignitaries and why they wanted to sell Jim. So, who?

-tati1
tati1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
'invasive' not 'evasive'
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Awe, is it seriously the end? Or is there a

sequel to the story?
insanechildfanfic chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
oh believe me I understand. I'm paying for it now, with a story that I have to finish, and I had been so eager to start...well I hadn't really made an outline...thanks and good luck! I can't wait for the b version. I mean I would love to see it from Bones and Spock's perspective.
aliengirlguy chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
this was a great story! keepem' up!
reddoggie chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
aw, spock and jim are now bonded. so is there another story that has spock's pov? i can't wait to read it! i love how he can walk in with flowers and chocolate and still be thanks for the story! although i don't know if i can say i wholeheartedly liked the memory loss. (bad experience reading a fanfic that TOTALLY was around the main character's memory loss.) i still liked it, because he still remembers in the end and it went well with the story. hopefully bones and kirk will be the bestest friends again with trust that bones won't spill the beans again. thanks again!QQ
shadowninja-yuna chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
YAY JIM AND SPOCK :)

I love how Spock gave Jim flowers and chocolates. SO SWEET. :D
allroadslead2coffee chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
SWEET AUNT LOUIS! I just found and started reading this story a couple of days after your last update...

AND I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!

I'm not really sure how to tell you how or why, but I think your writing is incredible. A frequency of typos, but the content and quality are enough to excuse them easily!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
Erudit chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Loved your story. Great work!
Dreamwriter613 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Lovely story, I enjoyed it.