Reviews for Grey Areas
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw, that was just amazing. Totally stopped my day from sucking completely. Maybe my usualy therapy of reading angsty fics on a crappy day isn't working out so well and I should move on to reading fluff...hm
Grace OMaille chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Some days a story like this one can save your day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I found this on one of my very own angst days.
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I did enjoy it, it was amazing! Glad you're back and writing, you've got to be one of the most talented authors on NCIS FFN and it's always a pleasure to read your pieces.

Azilée
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was great!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yay for the return of BB! Was so glad to see your name on the page. Looking forward to another chapter fic from you- hopefully sometime! I still think that Tangled Up is one of the best ff on T/Z I've ever read, and I go back and read it once a month or so.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I was beginning to wonder if you were okay. It's been so long since we've had a new story, but this one was well worth the wait. You did a great job of touching on issues I know bothered a lot of viewers, yet you stuck to cannon and the characters and did a fantastic job.
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was SO EFFIN CUTE.

On the one hand, I'm sorry work is so stressful! On the other hand though, I'm so in love with this fluff it's insane. School has been beating me into submission lately so I can totally understand your desire for a lighter fic. And even though this one-shot has a happy (and oh so adorable) ending, it still had amazing substance to it.

I think it was great that you pulled from Masquerade and had them deal with the conversation in the warehouse. I also love Tony's apology, his admittance that he was jealous (I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw though his job offer in Ohio), and his determination to grow up and work things out between them. You captured the raw emotions so well.

And don't even get me started on Mortimer. The way you wrote his puppy-antics had me saying "aw!" every 20 seconds...and that's not easy to do considering I'm a vet student and I see my fair share of cute puppies on a daily basis (who am I kidding, being a sucker for cute puppies is how I got myself into this situation haha). GREAT fic, I loved every line, and I'm so glad that you'll be posting more soon!
zatl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was amazing.

Cute, sweet, and just the right amount of perfect.
likecigar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Nicely done. Thank you for writing and sharing. An regarding your end A/N about stress on the job-be grateful you've got a job to stress over. Yeah, I'm avoiding the angsty stuff for now, too.
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was absolutely amazing. I love Tony & Abby's friendship, so I'm definitely glad you included it. Tony and Ziva's talk was so emotional & perfect. Plus them with Mortimer was adorable. I love Ziva's comment about "finding him a job in Ohio" and the ending was terrific. Excellent job! :)
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was the best oneshot I've read in a long time! It had a little bit of everything! And way to break out the canon! Can't wait to see what you have in the works!
mia58 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Glad to see you back. This was so very well done. The only fluff was puppy fluff (and who doesn't love that?). The Tiva portion was very serious, although you managed to insert wonderfully funny humor throughout. I truely enjoyed this piece.

It bothered me a bit that in canon, Tony didn't seem at all remorseful for his part in the guy's death. I like your interpretation of his toughts and feelings better. Great tie in to Werth and Sayda, as well as Ziva's new outlook.

I hope to see another story from you soon because this one reminded me of how much I like your work.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yay! I loved it...so well done! Love the scenes with Mortimer and Tony...so cute...
HelloCruelWorld chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was awesome! I definitely thought Tony was a little weird in that last episode, and this addressed that issue nicely.
NCIStivaaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Love it! Liked the Puppy peed on sweatshirt! THey are so in character and I had great visuals through the entire thing. I so can picture this happening.

Great work