Reviews for Grey Areas
NCIStivaaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Love it! Liked the Puppy peed on sweatshirt! THey are so in character and I had great visuals through the entire thing. I so can picture this happening.

Great work

Please continue on this
zats chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Angst is ok in small doses...I take the fluff sometimes. Good chapter and storyline. If you continue the story great, if not I enjoyed what you wrote.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
cute little story just wish the arguments didnt have to happen between them... they have been through so much and i think its time for them to be happy... its a start, a date or whatever you wanna call the movie, drinks and dinner... lol anyway cute
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
this is amazing. i loved how tony was playing with the puppy & all the emotions.. so amazing.

and for a second there, i had an image of them pop into my head, the way you wrote them, it just perfectly fit a kind of camera angle thingy, where tony's on the floor, looking up, with ziva "looming" over him. the physical perspective there i love it. it's so visual.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh this was just wonderful. On every deliciously wonderful level. Sayda *SOB* that was so incredible... I adored her. I kinda hope we see her again just cuz she was so amazing a character.

Mort! I love the puppy and hope show keeps up with it. Perhaps Mort and Jethro (McGee's dog) will have a conversation about their humans and their jobs ;-D

Love the puppy therapy and the date teasing.

*SOB* the entire Ziva/Tony bits in this were well shared and believable.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was really good. I liked it a lot
JulesMarion chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love this story! Great plot and very accurate description of the characters. )
ChiaraNerwen chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
oh! *claps in glee*

This was so good..they were spot on, very well done! Any chance to see a sequel to this? I want to know how the 'date' went! :P
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Good one!

I really, really liked it.

Can so see something like this happening!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Tony didn't miss the apologetic look Tim sent Ziva's way before he returned to his computer. Tony sunk lower in his chair and began clicking his mouse with such force that he was certain it would break.

- LOVE This so much that McGee kind of apologizes for him. tony really does need to say something about how he's a jerk sometimes!

He wasn't some girl. He didn't go all mushy at the sight of a pudgy, helpless little dog…. even when that creature was yelping and chasing after Abby's giant boots, his wimpy bark sounding at every rattle of their buckles. He felt some of the darkness pressing down on his body lighten just a smidge.

- aww! :D

Sometimes he didn't realize how much he needed a hug until Abby forced him into one. And she always smelled so good. Comforting.

- so sweet! :)

He really was gunning to replace Vance as asshat of the year.

- aww. :( but so very tony and how self-deprecating he can be, you have him so in character.

"Duh." Abby rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows it's impossible to be melancholy in the presence of such cuteness."

- duh! :)

The little pup apparently led an easy life, as he had no trouble dropping off to sleep as soon as he rested his head just under Tony's heart.

- omg. this mental image is making my ovaries explode LOL LOL. *swoon*!

. As Tony stared up at the ceiling, he idly wondered what Mortimer's puppy dreams were all about- endless chew toys and bacon snacks if his occasional pants and whines were any indication.

- 3 you write so amazingly!

Ziva wouldn't try to maim him with a puppy as a shield, would she?

- ha.

He heard the telltale scratch of her fingernails on the puppy's belly. Mortimer made a happy noise. Traitor.

- aw. 3 3

her long hair swung tantalizingly toward him. Craning his neck back, he tried to get a peak down the front of her sweater where it gaped from her chest. Sensing his intent, Ziva quickly sat up. Mortimer squeaked his protest.

- SO PERFECT. :D gosh, lyou're so good! SO GOOD! i'm only halfway in and i don't want this fic to end!

As always, it was Ziva steamrolling through his carefully built defenses. Even when it seemed to cause her to feel pain, too.

She was so much braver than him.

- maybe. but sometimes i think the'yre both cowards when it comes to their feelings.

All the hard work they had been doing lately, all the tiny shuffles forward in their relationship, would be erased as she lost a little faith in him and he turned slightly away from her. All just steps down the road to another plane taking off with only one of them on it.

- beautiful, sad, so true. 3 beautiful.

she would look at him with those inscrutable eyes and he would just know. And, yet again, an issue they both thought dead and buried would rise up to bite them in the ass. Their house of cards was delicately balanced even at the best of times. And that was something they needed to work on. Or so his therapist said.

- beautiful writing. so very powerful and true concerning the delicate game of their relationship.

Tony sighed. His decision to grow up was something he regretted every day. It was so much work.

- HA. so very tony, A.

"Wait," he whispered and Ziva paused. She looked at him expectantly, hope bright in her dark eyes. That she hadn't expected him to do anything but let her walk away broken was enough to give him the strength to go on. God, he could really be such an ass sometimes. "Don't go."

- oh lord, i love this paragraph so much. SO MUCH!

He was suddenly glad for his decision to remain flat on the floor—a physical manifestation of how low he felt.

- heartbreaking. 3 :(

- beautiful.

Tony flinched at the raw emotion in his own voice. Great, now he was going to freaking cry. Could this day possibly get any worse? Mortimer seemed to sense his despair; the little animal whimpered and blinked concerned eyes at him. Tony banged his head against the floor a few times. It seemed to curb the sting in his eyes at least.

- aw, tony. :( :(

Her eyes searched his and he prayed to a God he wasn't quite sure he believed in that Ziva would find something worthy there.

- beautiful! good god.

Ziva leaned down toward him just a bit and he found himself mesmerized by the vision of her looming over him. He swallowed.

- beautiful. (sorry i have no toher better word!)

He was quite sure there were secrets that would break her if they were ever brought to light. There were probably things it was best he never knew about. But he always forced himself to remember that beneath Ziva's cold, ninja exterior was a heart as kind and good as anyone he knew. She wasn't her father's puppet any longer. He trusted her. That's all that mattered.

- exactly. exactly!

Her voice was hardly above a whisper. His grip slackened and she untangled her hand from his. Tony felt the loss of her touch acutely.

- these two. :( i'm still dying for a hug already! :( :(

He opened his eyes then and was met with Ziva's stormy gaze. Her bottom lip trembled ever so slightly. God, she was so beautiful. Beautiful and alive and sitting right next to him and how could he have ever survived without her?

- god, this is so amazingly beautiful beautiful beautiful. EXACTLY, she's alive and right there and why are you wasting time?

He watched as her long, graceful, size-5-ring fingers reached over to pet Mortimer. She scooted closer to him. He could smell the rich scent of her lotion. He only had to lean a little bit forward and her face would be right there. Her lips inches from his. How badly would she kick his ass if he just kissed her?

- faskdjfoaspjfap. ;you have me going crazy here. and the details about the size-5-ring fingers? *swoon*! :D

He reached to pet Mortimer, too. Their fingers moved across his fur, taking separate journeys but brushing together occasionally and, in Tony's case, deliberately.

- beautiful. :) 3 beautiful.

She cradled Mortimer closer to her body. The pup tried to catch some of her hair in his mouth rather unsuccessfully. Ziva giggled.

Tony couldn't help but smile at that. "Okay, yeah, definitely jealous."

- omg, i would pay to see this visual, PLEASE!

"Going to find a job for him in Ohio, then?" She asked with a wicked grin.

Knowing he was well and truly busted, Tony just beamed back at her. She shook her head, but the sudden light in her face was worth it.

- okay, i am grinning my face off! :D :D :D 3 :) :)

"We did not kiss, Abby," Ziva said and there was an unmistakable color in her cheeks. Tony noticed that it was hard for her to meet his eyes. He took that as a very good sign.

- so precious. so precious! :D :D :D i am grinning my face off.

Tony hauled himself to his feet, offering his hand to pull Ziva up as well. He noted that they both held on a little longer than strictly necessary. When Abby's gaze wandered downward, they snatched their hands apart. Ziva stuffed her arms across her chest. Tony scratched his neck.

- perfection. :)

this piece is perfection. this is my newest favoritest fic i've read and i can't thank you enough for it and such flawless work. thank you! i'm glad you're enjoying the eps and i hope something inspires you again even if it can't provide such a cute setting with mortimer present hehe. :) thank you for this, you really made my afternoon!
Embolalia chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I was so pleased to see your name pop up in my email box!

I loved 'Original Flavor,' and the bit about Ohio made me laugh. I really hope the show is going to get somewhere eventually with all this law-breaking; I'm almost ready to admit that M. Allison Hart isn't wrong! Nice job on this one!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
welcome back! and I love it. love it! it's not marked complete, will you be adding more?
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3