Reviews for A DOZEN YEARS OF 'ALMOSTS': an E&C Retrospective
Luv4Hiphuggers chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
I already left comments on the msg board, but I also wanted to post here to say how much I loved this fic from start to finish. What a wonderful journey you took us on! Some of the greatest moments in the history of Calleigh Eric's relationship, written so beautifully! I love how you gave us such great insight into what Eric Cal were thinking feeling, especially Eric. And the little extras you added made the story that much more fun to read. I'm sad it's over, but I totally "enjoyed the ride"! Please write again soon!
EmbraceLife chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
awwwwe :'). Boy that was cute, saying the 'I love you', I sooo wish we had gotten something like this on the show, I mean, it didn't showed them saying " I love you " and the cliffy, oh heyyyyy, you should make a fanfic based on the finale, D. Anyways, great story, sorry i didn't reviewed every chapter, but I did left comments in the cbs boards..lol... take care and I would love to read more of you soon :)

-Leila-
Liphuggers chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, life happened. Amazing chapter. I really enjoyed it! Can't wait to see what you have next!
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
wow..awesome! great! please more!
Tiana-P chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
I just read this whole fic... LOVE IT! Esp that last chapter. How, oh, how I WISH we could have had a great scene like that in the episode? I love how it's all from Eric's POV, and this last chapter just made it even better. Can't wait for more!
Frost Djin chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
It kind of bothers me when Calleigh's eyes are described as emerald green. They're not. I think jade green works, though. It's kind of funny that you use both terms, since emerald and jade are such different shades.
LucyLaw chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
I've really enjoyed these past couple chapters - the aftermath of "All In" is probably one of my favorite episode-based subjects for a fic ever, and you wrote it very believably. I loved that despite Calleigh insisting she was "fine" you had Eric stay with her, comfort her, and though he slept appropriately on the couch, she joined him after her nightmare and they fell asleep there together. It would probably feel much "safer" than them sleeping together in her bed, but still offer the comfort of having him close.

And the title "Hesitation" was perfect for the latest chapter, describing Eric's seeming inability to just admit how he felt to Calleigh for so long. You captured the reasons why he was so hesitant, his fear and apprehension, very well. And the ending was one of my favorite, if very frustrating, moment between them - Calleigh basically saying she's willing to give this a shot, or at least entertain the idea, and him standing there dumbfounded. Great job.
the1csimiamifan chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
oh i cant wait for more! please update soon! 3
Luv4Hiphuggers chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Great work with chaps. 6 & 7, Mia. I really enjoyed reading the add-on scenes in chap. 7 - I've always wondered what could have happened b/w Eric and Calleigh after he drove her home the end of "ALL IN". Love how you made Calleigh let down her guard to Eric and allow him to comfort her. Very touching and significant moment there.

Please, more when you can!
Frost Djin chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
When writing, try not to over-describe things, especially your characters' emotional states. I think you did that a little in the first paragraph. The rest of the chapter was good, though. Especially the end.
Liphuggers chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Really great chapter. Cant wait for what you have next!
Frost Djin chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Good chapter. I like how you emphasize how much Eric has changed.
Liphuggers chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Aww very cute chapter for a very cute hiphuggers moment. More when you can!
Jag Lady chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Excellent first chapter.

Please keep writing, but only if YOU want to. Write what you feel, and don't let anyone else's opinion dictate whether you should write or not. -JL
Liphuggers chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Another great episode! amazing chapter, can't wait for more!