Reviews for And This Is When He Breaks The Rules
xRandomRamblerx chapter 1 . 8/3
Is it weird that I looked at the chapter count and actually whispered aloud "I bloody love you, Laura" to myself before realizing that I wasn't the only person in the room and had to add "platonically" just in case anyone heard me? Probably. Do I care? Hell no! But 18 is amazing. Even though there was that one oneshot collection with 47 chapters. I read that in like, three and a half days and the I felt really empty inside XD.
DW221B chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
I loved this whole fanfic I think you are a wonderful author!
I love it chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Ready, set, AMAZING! I LOVE your style of writing. Not sure if you like constructive criticism, but occasionally you are TOO PERFECT. Like, seriously, you are making me jealous with your perfect writing. Continue! (BTW, I ship Rose x Dr. too!)

- a person very jealous of your perfect writing
Brazen Wulf chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
quite loved this story and the previous ones leading up to it. Brilliant writer :-) thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and for loving rose/Doctor as much as me!
Darkward Darling chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
LOVED this story. LOVED IT! Sexy and cute Ten/Rose flirting scenes- always appreciated.
SkyeVerya chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Gah, the sexual tension! I have to give you credit, I think I would've spontaneously combusted if I tried to write something where the tension lasted that long. It was almost painful, and yet totally worth it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
This whole story is gorgeous. It was just what I was looking for and it brought me a lot of happiness: thanks so much!
Oliviaxtennant chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Amazing! Thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Funny that I read this four years after its finished so I dont know if you ever get this. But I love it, I love the ending, how he still doesn't say I love you. It's amazing, you really have talent.
showmetheuniverse chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh! *dies of all the feels* :)
showmetheuniverse chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
That last line is not okay!
showmetheuniverse chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
showmetheuniverse chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
This is absolutely exquisite, but I have one question. I'm not British, so what does "cor" mean?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2013