Reviews for Sander in Nazi Land
TC Stark chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
It's a tad sad this is just a two shot because there two have some chemistry and I would love to see what could happen to them. And who is Chuck? Lol
TC Stark chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I quite like the whole rabbit hole idea. And how she thought it was some kind of Wonderland instead of Nazi France lol and I have no idea why there's not more Hicox five. Michael Fassbender is a great actor and his role in Inglourious Basterds, as short as it was; was superb. Cannot wait to read more
Casey chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Wow. I really like this. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be good when I started, because modern character thrown into a different time/universe/whatever isn't very easy to pull off, but I read it anyway because I secretly enjoy bad fanfics (mostly for the unintentional entertainment). DEFINITELY not the case with this story. I found myself really interested in the characters, wondering who Chuck was, wondering what specifically she was taking medicine for, loving the dialogue. It was just awesome. I'm actually really disappointed that this hasn't been updated in forever, because I am in serious love with this story.
Agent007Tomato chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I agree, there aren't very many fanfics w/ Lt. Hicox; who is a very interesting character. so, cheers to you for writing one!
Ceville chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Naww, I really love this story. Sander is hilariously entertaining, and a wonderful change from all the Mary Sue-like characters that seem to be popping up like daisies around the IB fandom.

I'm still not sure whether it's meant to be complete or not. I'm hoping not, because I'd love to read more. Really I would.

Still, either way - thanks for writing this, it's been a pleasure to read. ;)
Sherrie H chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I don't know if you're still writing this but I really like it. If you're planning on updating, I would probably love you forever...in as non-creepy a way as I could manage.
ViolettLeigh chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
So amazing! You should really continue this story!

Your writing style is wonderful!
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I love it!
l0lal0lz chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
This was wonderful and entertaining to read, you should really consider continuing with this plot.
ghost partayy chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I absolutely adore this story. It's simply wonderful!

Keep up the good work; can't wait to read more!
Tarantino-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I really liked this, it was cute, and there are not enought Archie Stories! i think it'd be cool if you contuined this :]
Charlie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I like it. Could you please continue? I haven't seen many Hicox/OC fics, and I like your characterization of him. I'd love to see how the Basterds react to her!
TheMagnificentMudrock chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
.this. It is so creative and wonderful! hahaha I love Sander already! And the fact that is is Hicox/OC makes it even more awesome. Hicoxfantabulous. I really, really, really hope you update this. *makes puppy dog face* Please? I'll love you forever! Fantastic story!
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Holy Calvin Cycle, that was damn good.

You should really think about continuing this madness: Its brilliant.