Reviews for by the place that i met you
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Ouch. Anakin and Padme have issues. Lots of issues. And considering the nature of their relationship (a clandestine marriage and short stolen moments in between the war), it really is a wonder they worked out for three years out of pure stubborness.

'When I get sad, I go home..' And Tattoine, the dustball, is the only thing left.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Kids see what we cannot.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
They're powers of deduction are awesome, and Ben is freaking adorable. And I'm not missing the irony that Anakin is the one standing up for his grandma Padme, not at all :) Great story!
hidden Drow chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
GEEZ! can mara be a bit more caring about her husbands pain? "Since finding out that her mother chose to abandon her kids to the tender mercies of a group of strangers just seconds after they were born in the full knowledge that their father had become unspeakably evil." thats a very twisted way of puting it...

I like it, keep up the good work!
justwalkingdown chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wonderful, as always. I liked getting to meet the new characters mentioned in "if love can move a mountain" especially Anikan :) Definatly a cliffhanger, though - any chance of a trilogy?

Fairy